News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

SSBRTD: Tymewalk (IN PROGRESS)

Started by Starmeadows, Aug 13, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Yes, the match is literally called that.
boye

Name: Tymewalk
Team Smash?: No
Time: No
Stock: Yes (2)
Stage: Battlefield
Items Used: None

Aaand here are the characters so far:

Tymewalk
Character Name: Ninjabread Man
Character appearance: A gingerbread man, but he's also a ninja. Green bandana skin.

CorrinTheDragon
Character Name: Corrin
Character appearance: Regular male Corrin

Tymewalk

I'm ready to start if CorrinTheDragon is.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Starmeadows

aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAlright it's time for this really odd duel!!

Ninjabread just jumps on while Corrin just dives in.  Ninjabread is on the platform to the left, while Corrin is on the platform to the right.
After a small countdown, the GO! signal... Signals the battle... to start.

P1: 0% Ninjabread Man
P2: 0% Corrin

Tymewalk

Ninjabread Man uses his Cookie Cutter twice, then falls down to the main stage below his platform.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Prism

Corrin falls too, immediately plunging his dragon lance into the ground and lunges at Ninjabread.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Starmeadows

Turn 1

P1 (Cookie Cutter): [5]
P1 (Cookie Cutter): [5]
Both the cookie cutters are direct hits!
P2 (Dragon Lunge?): [2]
Corrin, in the meantime.. just misses.

P1: 0% Ninjabread Man
P2: 12% Corrin

Prism

Tymewalk

Starmeadows

Prism

Corrin uses Dragon Fang Shot on ninjabread

Starmeadows

P1 (Carbon Copy): [4]
P2 (Dragon Fang Shot): [6]

The Dragon Shot is a complete success, but Ninjabread Man has still copied it... on a 1.0x ratio!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

P1: NINJABREAD MAN 10%
P2: CORRIN 12%

Tymewalk

Ninjabread uses Cookie Cutter twice, then jumps.