Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Unruinable Wish Game (DaEpikDude & Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX) (Page 3) / Game Files / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-May-02  06:50:01

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Re: Unruinable Wish Game (DaEpikDude & Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX)

Granted. If you ever take any money out of an ATM it gets stolen.

#52 2018-May-02  14:20:26

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

#53 2018-May-02  14:47:59

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted.

Unruinable

#54 2018-May-07  22:59:07

Alex The JPEG
TBGer
Website

I can ruin this wish.

Granted. You have the money for 0.0000000000001 seconds before it disappears.

Hi, I'm Alex The JPEG. Creator of the sandwich, the TGORADASWH trend, proud completer of Post ID 1024, and Trendy's boyfriend. Other than that, I'm just some random guy on the internet.

~Guess when I will get 6,000 posts, and more people's milestones here!
~Also, while you're at it, come join my Bad Translator CYOA and Unruinable Wish Game!
~Don't forget to post here to contribute to getting a post ID of 32! Don't double-post though.
~My compooters: Acer Spin 5, Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 620|Dell Latitude E6500, Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia, Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.20 GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M|Asus X555, Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-5500U CPU @ 2.4 GHz, 6 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4400|Asus Chromebook C202S, Chrome OS, Intel Celeron N3060 CPU @ 1.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 400|
~Hey, wanna give me an Internet? Click here.
~ cool

#55 2018-May-10  14:42:20

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable US dollars,that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

#56 2018-May-10  16:12:40

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. You get them all in cash and they're all on fire.

#57 2018-May-12  04:20:50

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

Last edited by GalaxySugarFox (2018-May-12  04:21:22)

#58 2018-May-12  10:07:27

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. A new unlimited energy source is found and automation progresses to the point where nobody in the world has to do anything so the system of capitalism becomes obsolete and your money is now worthless.

Last edited by DaEpikDude (2018-May-12  10:09:30)

#59 2018-May-16  17:05:13

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses, and that money is never made worthless, or of ingorably small value in any way.

#60 2018-May-16  17:28:46

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. Someone in your family kills you and inherits all the money (meaning the money is not technically stolen).

#61 2018-May-17  14:40:32

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that are not unwillingly taken away from me, and that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses, and that money is never made worthless, or of ingorably small value in any way.

#62 2018-May-17  14:47:32

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted.
Unruinable I think

#63 2018-May-17  23:33:26

Alex The JPEG
TBGer
Website

I can ruin the wish (again) tongue

Granted. The bank just happens to be closed, so the money doesn't actually end up getting transferred.

Hi, I'm Alex The JPEG. Creator of the sandwich, the TGORADASWH trend, proud completer of Post ID 1024, and Trendy's boyfriend. Other than that, I'm just some random guy on the internet.

~Guess when I will get 6,000 posts, and more people's milestones here!
~Also, while you're at it, come join my Bad Translator CYOA and Unruinable Wish Game!
~Don't forget to post here to contribute to getting a post ID of 32! Don't double-post though.
~My compooters: Acer Spin 5, Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 620|Dell Latitude E6500, Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia, Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.20 GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M|Asus X555, Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-5500U CPU @ 2.4 GHz, 6 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4400|Asus Chromebook C202S, Chrome OS, Intel Celeron N3060 CPU @ 1.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 400|
~Hey, wanna give me an Internet? Click here.
~ cool

#64 2018-May-18  08:47:14

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that are not unwillingly taken away from me, and that the money goes to my account without anything stopping or delaying it,  and that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses, and that money is never made worthless, or of ingorably small value in any way.

#65 2018-May-21  08:34:03

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. Someone mind controls you to "willingly" give all the money to them.

#66 2018-May-21  16:59:29

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that are not unwillingly taken away from me, and I am not mind controlled or otherwise forced to give away the money, and that the money goes to my account without anything stopping or delaying it,  and that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses, and that money is never made worthless, or of ingorably small value in any way.

#67 2018-May-21  17:45:05

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted.

Ok, seriously, if this isn't unruinable I'm going to have to seriously question my life decisions.

#68 2018-May-23  14:23:48

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

DaEpikDude wrote:

Granted.

Ok, seriously, if this isn't unruinable I'm going to have to seriously question my life decisions.

XDDD

#69 2018-Jun-12  12:32:46

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

plz alexemandemerer the png

#70 2018-Jun-18  16:11:57

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

bamp

#71 2018-Aug-10  12:15:51

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Board footer