Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat


Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0) (Page 3) / Main Topics / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-Aug-10  06:43:45

Smiley100P
TBGer
From: The sooshiverse
Registered: 2014-Aug-10
Posts: 17,326
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

CrazeePi wrote:

Are we allowed to edit characters we've already submitted to add more moves and such?

Assuming we aren't allowed to do it mid-battle of course.

Oh, of course
AAA a

-Terrariadude555- wrote:

I claim ball man

ok


True Colors
Can I just post a tbgs doomsday clock here
11:54 (?)

Offline

#52 2018-Aug-12  13:42:51

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
From: '); drop table LOCATIONS
Registered: 2015-Oct-24
Posts: 9,508
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Name: Ninjabread Man
Description: Ninjabread Man bakes the competition! He's punny! He's broken! He has a 1.5/10 rating from IGN! And now, he has an amazing moveset, which has more effort than his actual game!
Neutral B: Cookie Cutter: Ninjabread Man punches a stamp I to some dough, then fires it into his enemies! (1 AP, 3-6%)
Up B: Ninjump: Ninjabread Man leaps up into the air with his sword, stealthily avoiding projectiles in the middle. (3 AP, leaves you helpless, deals 10-15% on hit)
Side B: Sugar Rush: Ninjabread Man dashes to the side with his icing, shoving enemies backwards! (2 AP, 8-12% at close range, 6-9% at long range)
Down B: Carbon Copy: Ninjabread Man takes his enemy's attack, and steals it! He can then unleash it on his opponents! (3 AP, deals 80% of the original attack's damage, rounded down, unleashing will use 2 AP minimum, higher if the attack requires more)
Final Smash: Half-Baked: Ninjabread Man T-poses because his animations weren't finished for this part of the game, then glitches his enemies into oblivion! (~45%)

I'll claim him because I want to see how this turns out.

By the way, if you do have assist trophies, allow me to suggest some shovelware friends. The percentages and mechanics may be off because I haven't seen any other assist trophies (maybe because they might not exist. tongue)

RC Plane (Neighborhood Games): A kid flies his RC plane around for a bit, dealing 5% on contact. Can hit up to 3 times on anyone in close range.
Billy (Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing): Billy flies across the stage once, dealing 12% to anyone in his way.
Teen Action Girl Squad (Action Girlz Racing): The girls speed across the length of the stage, dealing 2% to each person they hit. There are 8 girls, but they can only hit one person each.
Trixie (Myth Makers: Trixie in Toyland): Trixie sets out some sharp plastic toys on the battlefield, dealing 8% to whoever steps on them. (Trixie disappears after 2 turns or after her toys are stepped on.)
Jill Evans (Cake Mania: In The Mix): Jill trips and spills her cake batter on a nearby enemy, dealing 15% to them and shoving them backwards.
Carly Shay and Sam Puckett (iCarly 2: iJoin the Click!): Carly and Sam film their next episode on-location, talking a lot about how excited they are and mentioning what's happening on the battlefield. (This is similar to Mr. Resetti monologuing, and much like his Assist Trophy, it does no damage.)


Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
I'm finally back! big_smile
TBG Forums Discord Server | (つo.o)つ Kirby | Reading This Text Crashes Paper Mario
helpcat.gif

Offline

#53 2018-Aug-12  22:04:10

Smiley100P
TBGer
From: The sooshiverse
Registered: 2014-Aug-10
Posts: 17,326
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Ninjabread Man has been accepteddd

Also hecc yes were getting assist trophies


True Colors
Can I just post a tbgs doomsday clock here
11:54 (?)

Offline

#54 2018-Aug-13  08:19:49

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
From: '); drop table LOCATIONS
Registered: 2015-Oct-24
Posts: 9,508
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Battle File Form-
Name: Tymewalk
Team Smash?: No
Time: No
Stock: Yes (2)
Stage: Battlefield
Items Used: None

Battle Character Form-
File name: (see above)
Character Name: Ninjabread Man
Character appearance: A gingerbread man, but he's also a ninja. Green bandana skin.
Team Color: N/A


Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
I'm finally back! big_smile
TBG Forums Discord Server | (つo.o)つ Kirby | Reading This Text Crashes Paper Mario
helpcat.gif

Offline

#55 2018-Aug-13  08:27:34

Smiley100P
TBGer
From: The sooshiverse
Registered: 2014-Aug-10
Posts: 17,326
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Tymewalk wrote:

Battle File Form-
Name: Tymewalk
Team Smash?: No
Time: No
Stock: Yes (2)
Stage: Battlefield
Items Used: None

Battle Character Form-
File name: (see above)
Character Name: Ninjabread Man
Character appearance: A gingerbread man, but he's also a ninja. Green bandana skin.
Team Color: N/A

Here you go!!  There werent any pending battles yet lol


True Colors
Can I just post a tbgs doomsday clock here
11:54 (?)

Offline

#56 2018-Aug-13  13:21:38

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

character i guess

Name: Andy
Description: What's an airport again? (he's that guy from advance wars, he has wrenches and is an idiot). Average everything because consistency with games
Neutral Special: Infantry guy: Summons an infantry guy. Shoots people for a few turns or until it's poked. (1 AP, lasts for like 2-3 turns, does like 8% damage each turn)
Side Special: Wrench Toss: Uncreative throw of a wrench. You can probably guess what it does. (0.5 AP, 15% damage)
Up Special: Mini Copter: Lifts into the air with a helicopter thing. Damages enemies caught in the blades. (1.5 AP, 5% to 30% damage)
Down Special: Mechspam: Summons a mech unit. They shoot a missile and then disappear for some unexplainable reason. (2 AP, 35% damage)
Final Smash: Hyper Upgrade: Heals a bit + gets extra firepower for a few turns. (heals 50%, 25% extra damage, lasts 2 turns)
Other: What's an airport again?????????????????????????//

(i don't know if those damage numbers are balanced or not)


EDIT: also here's a file

File Name: CasualGamerz
Player Limit: 8
Team Smash?: No
Time: No
Stock: 5
Stage: The Great Cave Offensive (>:D)
Items Used: All of them

Last edited by DaEpikDude (2018-Aug-13  14:08:01)


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#57 2018-Aug-13  13:58:53

realicraft
TBGer
From: LastPostTale
Registered: 2018-Jun-25
Posts: 627
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Name: Frisk
Description: Is determined, appeared in Undertale for the Nintendo Switch.
Neutral Special: Save: Creates a save point on the field, which speeds allies up and increases defence of allies and Frisk.
Side Special: Purple Soul: Create either horizontal or vertical purple strings that Frisk can move along, but not in any other direction. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Up Special: Green Soul: Create a shield that can point either up, right, down, or left, and can make projectiles bounce off of it. However, Frisk cannot move while it is active. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Down Special: Yellow Soul: Shoot bullets in one direction.
Final Smash: Genocide: Create 10-15 slashes on the screen that target enemies and deal 50 damage on contact. Can only be used once.
Other: I already did this character, this is the fixed version.

Battle Character Form-
File name: Tymewalk
Character Name: Frisk
Character appearance: Frisk, from the game Undertale. Normal appearance.
Team Color: N/A

Offline

#58 2018-Aug-13  18:35:30

Itaku
TBGer
From: Pretty much the void
Registered: 2015-Nov-28
Posts: 12,168

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

reali, I think you need to make them all having a battling purpose. Purple Soul could get foes a 2% and weak knockback (5 AP movement, 1 AP summon, 1-10x2%), for example. Genocide slashes can't hit twice. Yellow Soul would act like upwards fireball (14%, strong knockback, 1 AP). Green Soul acts like a counter (10+2 AP, 1.2x or 4% if fighter is too close?). Save point works as 25% AP discount, uses 3 AP.

Just a note, so you can get approved.


Stay tuned for 1x1 RP era.
"Our destiny is not just what others pick for us. Our destiny is mix of environment, our common goals, our actions, their consequences and time." - Itaku, 2018
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
Doh.gif
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Quote of the day: “Do not be deceived: bad company corrupts good morals.” - Anonymous.
mad Proud saviour of these guys. Also I am happy to see that I'm one of first to see Heathcliffe's 25k post milestone.

Offline

#59 2018-Aug-13  23:22:04

CorrinTheDragon
TBGer
From: castle shirasagi
Registered: 2018-May-24
Posts: 622
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Battle Character Form-
File name: Tymewalk
Character Name: Corrin
Character appearance: Regular male Corrin
Team Color: N/A


I like Fire Emblem Fates and Super Smash Bros
SWITCH TO RADIUM IT IS THE BEST TBG SKIN
Discord tag: CorrinTheNoble#7049
ctd.pngctdscratch.pngctdferpg.png46509.png
Keep calm and stay strong!

Offline

#60 2018-Aug-14  03:44:50

realicraft
TBGer
From: LastPostTale
Registered: 2018-Jun-25
Posts: 627
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Itaku wrote:

reali, I think you need to make them all having a battling purpose. Purple Soul could get foes a 2% and weak knockback (5 AP movement, 1 AP summon, 1-10x2%), for example. Genocide slashes can't hit twice. Yellow Soul would act like upwards fireball (14%, strong knockback, 1 AP). Green Soul acts like a counter (10+2 AP, 1.2x or 4% if fighter is too close?). Save point works as 25% AP discount, uses 3 AP.

Just a note, so you can get approved.

What?
What's AP? It looks like some sort of energy, but Frisk doesn't have anything like that, unless you count HP, which is way too small, especially with the Purple/Green souls.

Offline

#61 2018-Aug-14  05:03:03

Smiley100P
TBGer
From: The sooshiverse
Registered: 2014-Aug-10
Posts: 17,326
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

DaEpikDude wrote:

character i guess

Name: Andy
Description: What's an airport again? (he's that guy from advance wars, he has wrenches and is an idiot). Average everything because consistency with games
Neutral Special: Infantry guy: Summons an infantry guy. Shoots people for a few turns or until it's poked. (1 AP, lasts for like 2-3 turns, does like 8% damage each turn)
Side Special: Wrench Toss: Uncreative throw of a wrench. You can probably guess what it does. (0.5 AP, 15% damage)
Up Special: Mini Copter: Lifts into the air with a helicopter thing. Damages enemies caught in the blades. (1.5 AP, 5% to 30% damage)
Down Special: Mechspam: Summons a mech unit. They shoot a missile and then disappear for some unexplainable reason. (2 AP, 35% damage)
Final Smash: Hyper Upgrade: Heals a bit + gets extra firepower for a few turns. (heals 50%, 25% extra damage, lasts 2 turns)
Other: What's an airport again?????????????????????????//

(i don't know if those damage numbers are balanced or not)


EDIT: also here's a file

File Name: CasualGamerz
Player Limit: 8
Team Smash?: No
Time: No
Stock: 5
Stage: The Great Cave Offensive (>:D)
Items Used: All of them

Acceptedda
This includes the file, I'll do it when i get home lol

realicraft wrote:

Name: Frisk
Description: Is determined, appeared in Undertale for the Nintendo Switch.
Neutral Special: Save: Creates a save point on the field, which speeds allies up and increases defence of allies and Frisk.
Side Special: Purple Soul: Create either horizontal or vertical purple strings that Frisk can move along, but not in any other direction. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Up Special: Green Soul: Create a shield that can point either up, right, down, or left, and can make projectiles bounce off of it. However, Frisk cannot move while it is active. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Down Special: Yellow Soul: Shoot bullets in one direction.
Final Smash: Genocide: Create 10-15 slashes on the screen that target enemies and deal 50 damage on contact. Can only be used once.
Other: I already did this character, this is the fixed version.

Battle Character Form-
File name: Tymewalk
Character Name: Frisk
Character appearance: Frisk, from the game Undertale. Normal appearance.
Team Color: N/A

Sorry but hecc no


True Colors
Can I just post a tbgs doomsday clock here
11:54 (?)

Offline

#62 2018-Aug-14  05:12:38

realicraft
TBGer
From: LastPostTale
Registered: 2018-Jun-25
Posts: 627
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Smiley100P wrote:
realicraft wrote:

Name: Frisk
Description: Is determined, appeared in Undertale for the Nintendo Switch.
Neutral Special: Save: Creates a save point on the field, which speeds allies up and increases defence of allies and Frisk.
Side Special: Purple Soul: Create either horizontal or vertical purple strings that Frisk can move along, but not in any other direction. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Up Special: Green Soul: Create a shield that can point either up, right, down, or left, and can make projectiles bounce off of it. However, Frisk cannot move while it is active. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Down Special: Yellow Soul: Shoot bullets in one direction.
Final Smash: Genocide: Create 10-15 slashes on the screen that target enemies and deal 50 damage on contact. Can only be used once.
Other: I already did this character, this is the fixed version.

Battle Character Form-
File name: Tymewalk
Character Name: Frisk
Character appearance: Frisk, from the game Undertale. Normal appearance.
Team Color: N/A

Sorry but hecc no

Why?

Offline

#63 2018-Aug-14  07:19:49

Smiley100P
TBGer
From: The sooshiverse
Registered: 2014-Aug-10
Posts: 17,326
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

realicraft wrote:
Smiley100P wrote:
realicraft wrote:

Name: Frisk
Description: Is determined, appeared in Undertale for the Nintendo Switch.
Neutral Special: Save: Creates a save point on the field, which speeds allies up and increases defence of allies and Frisk.
Side Special: Purple Soul: Create either horizontal or vertical purple strings that Frisk can move along, but not in any other direction. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Up Special: Green Soul: Create a shield that can point either up, right, down, or left, and can make projectiles bounce off of it. However, Frisk cannot move while it is active. Lasts for 10 seconds.
Down Special: Yellow Soul: Shoot bullets in one direction.
Final Smash: Genocide: Create 10-15 slashes on the screen that target enemies and deal 50 damage on contact. Can only be used once.
Other: I already did this character, this is the fixed version.

Battle Character Form-
File name: Tymewalk
Character Name: Frisk
Character appearance: Frisk, from the game Undertale. Normal appearance.
Team Color: N/A

Sorry but hecc no

Why?

Because frisk is a bad fit for the game, and the moveset is broken beyond repair anyway


True Colors
Can I just post a tbgs doomsday clock here
11:54 (?)

Offline

#64 2018-Aug-14  07:41:05

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 414

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

I'm not making a character just yet, but here's an assist trophy.

Seeker (Celeste): Flies around the stage, attempting to ram into people, dealing 8% damage with good knockback. Hitting them a few times will cause them to drop down and become inactive for a turn or two before sending out a high knockback no damage shockwave around them and becoming active again. Basically acts the exact same way as they do in the game.

I'll probably make a stage next, then a character.

Last edited by CrazeePi (2018-Aug-14  07:41:51)


Remember, don't shoot food.

TBGF Christmas Tree
IELr2zn.png

Offline

#65 2018-Aug-14  09:44:57

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

File Name: CasualGamerz
Character Name: Andy
Character Appearance: Normal (red everything basically)
Team Colour: what team


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#66 2018-Aug-14  09:55:12

Smiley100P
TBGer
From: The sooshiverse
Registered: 2014-Aug-10
Posts: 17,326
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

DaEpikDude wrote:

File Name: CasualGamerz
Character Name: Andy
Character Appearance: Normal (red everything basically)
Team Colour: what team

'
:thumbsup:


True Colors
Can I just post a tbgs doomsday clock here
11:54 (?)

Offline

#67 2018-Aug-14  11:58:18

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

oh yeah btw i claim andy


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#68 2018-Aug-14  14:17:32

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 414

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Alright here's a stage:

Ymir (Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny)

Ymir is a giant plant golem that goes around the ocean searching for things to raise out of it.

runefactowi5.jpg

As the battle goes on, Ymir will walk around while fighters battle on top of them.

kQDGSrN.png
(Basic representation of the battlefield. White is solid ground, blue is water, and green is platforms.)

After 9 turns, Ymir will start digging into the ocean, causing all fighters to drop into water.
M4Li0F5.png

1 turn after, Ymir will raise an island, a ship, or some random ruins.

Z9s8i7t.jpg
(Island)
SXJXqr6.png
(Ship)
fDeuiWC.png
(Ruins)

Fighters will be able to battle on the raised item for 5 turns before Ymir tosses it back into the sea and they're back to fighting on Ymir.

Ymir will always raise items in the same order of Island > Ship > Ruins > Repeat.

That's about it. I probably should have made a simpler stage or waited to see an already existing stage in action, but whatever.

(EDIT: Nevermind, I just found out you can't even see stages so whatever.

Also I forgot to mention: the Omega/Battlefield forms are just Ymir holding an island.)

Also, while I'm still on the topic of Rune Factory, have another assist trophy.

Death Wall (Rune Factory 3): Despite their name, this giant face of ice who hovers above the ground does not come with a wall here. They can transform into three different weapons. The first is a sword that makes a quick swipe forward that deals 12% damage and alright knockback. The second is a hammer that's slower and has a bit of wind up but deals 20% damage and along with meteor smashing if they're in the air or burying them if they're on the ground. The third is a drill that flies forward and deals 4% damage with minimal knockback, but can easily hit multiple times. While in their normal ice face state, they can send out 4 icicles that go out in a spiral pattern (akin to Megaman 5's Power Stone but slower) that deal 4% damage each and flinch. Death Wall cannot transform 2 turns in a row, however this does not stop them from sending out icicles between transformations.

It should be noted that Death Wall can be KOed, and also appears less frequently than other assist trophies.

yikes

Last edited by CrazeePi (2018-Aug-14  16:01:50)


Remember, don't shoot food.

TBGF Christmas Tree
IELr2zn.png

Offline

#69 2018-Aug-15  11:10:40

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

We don't have enough EarthBound main characters so here you go

Name: Ninten
Description: The main character from EarthBound Beginnings. Ninten's faster than Ness but deals a bit less damage and is a bit lighter (somewhere between Ness and Lucas)
Neutral Special: 4th Dimension Slip: Hey look another arcy special! It goes a little faster that Lucas's PK Freeze  and has a decent AoE radius but when it connects instead of damaging it transports them somewhere else in the stage (above ground, and hazards don't count as "ground"). (1-2 AP, 0% damage)
Side Special: PK Fire: Shoots 3 weak bolts of fire in a spread. (1 AP, 8% damage, increased hit chance because spread shot)
Up Special: PK Thunder: Basically the same as Ness's and Lucas. Acts more like Lucas's with the penetrating. (2 AP, either 4% damage, can hit multiple times OR 20% damage w/ knockback, might knock self off stage)
Down Special: PSI Magnet: Yep, you know what this does. (1-3 AP, 3% damage on exiting cancel for the lulz, absorbs energy attacks, easier to absorb if more AP's used, cancelled when hit)
Final Smash: PK Beam: Hey a unique final smash! Wait it's just Starstorm. ...it looks cool tho? (4% damage lots of times, hits more the closer opponent is to stage centre, knockback once it finishes)
Other: idk what good damage numbers look like change these if they suck
(i also don't know ness or lucas's damage numbers this was just me thinking what might be ok)

Last edited by DaEpikDude (2018-Aug-15  11:11:37)


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#70 2018-Aug-15  11:59:22

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 414

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Alright, here's my first (smaller) character.

EDIT: Went through and made this more readable. It's still the exact same character.

Name: Harbringer
Description: Not a specific character, but rather a class from Etrian Odyssey V. Shows off how edgy they are by fighting with a scythe.
Neutral Special: Miasma Armor-
Upon use, the Harbringer will gain 1 turn of Miasma Armor. Using this while already under the effects of Miasma Armor will cause it to lengthen by 1 turn.
The effects of Miasma Armor are:
- Altering their other specials (unless your name is Kirby)
- Extra 5% damage bonus gained per turn (stacks up to 20%, lost if the Harbringer loses their Miasma Armor)
- Extra 5% damage reduction gained per turn (works the same way as the damage bonus)
(0.5 AP, 5% (self inflicted))
Side Special: Bloody Reap (ow the edge)-
If the Harbringer doesn't have Miasma Armor, this move will do absolutely nothing.
If they do, then the Harbringer will fly across the stage a good distance. If the Harbringer hits someone while doing this, they'll slash them 4 times, with only the 4th doing any knockback.
The downside is that the Harbringer loses their Miasma Armor after using this move, though it still benefits from the damage bonus they once had.
(2 AP, 4x8%, 12% (self inflicted))
Up Special: Paralyzing Reap-
Basically just Marth's Up Special but it works a bit differently.
If they don't have Miasma Armor, then they'll go 0.8x the height of Marth's Up Special.
If they do, they'll go 1.2x the height of Marth's Up Special and paralyze whoever they hit.
(1 AP, 9%)
Down Special: Eroding Miasma-
Causes a cloud of Miasma to appear in front of the Harbringer, about 1/3rd the size of Final Destination. While in this Miasma, opposing fighters will take 20% more damage (increased by a further 20% if the Harbringer has Miasma Armor when the summon it for a total of 40%).
This cloud will last 2 turns before disappearing. If used while there's still a cloud, the old cloud will disappear.
(1 AP)
Final Smash: Judgement (AKA Counter 7.0, maaaan) + Fatal Reap-
For a short period of time after using this, the Harbringer will use Judgement as a counter. If Judgement activates, a cloud of miasma will burst around the Harbringer, causing anyone caught in it to instantly fall asleep.
Afterwards, regardless of whether or not Judgement activates, the Harbringer will afterwards use Fatal Reap on the area around them. This, on it's own, does decent knockback to anyone it hits and is pretty much unimpressive.
However, if it hits someone who's asleep (whether from Judgement or another source), Fatal Reap will suddenly do instant-kill knockback.
(32%, 64% if asleep)
Other: I don't know why I keep capitalizing Harbringer even though it's not someone's name.

yikes

Last edited by CrazeePi (2018-Aug-16  09:52:26)


Remember, don't shoot food.

TBGF Christmas Tree
IELr2zn.png

Offline

#71 2018-Aug-16  09:02:43

realicraft
TBGer
From: LastPostTale
Registered: 2018-Jun-25
Posts: 627
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Smiley100P wrote:
realicraft wrote:
Smiley100P wrote:

Sorry but hecc no

Why?

Because frisk is a bad fit for the game, and the moveset is broken beyond repair anyway

What do you mean broken beyond repair?
Also:

realicraft wrote:

What's AP? It looks like some sort of energy, but Frisk doesn't have anything like that, unless you count HP, which is way too small, especially with the Purple/Green souls.

Offline

#72 2018-Aug-16  09:56:12

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

realicraft wrote:

What's AP? It looks like some sort of energy, but Frisk doesn't have anything like that, unless you count HP, which is way too small, especially with the Purple/Green souls.

AP's a mechanic which is basically how much you can move in one turn (you get 3 AP per turn)


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#73 2018-Aug-18  14:12:35

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 414

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

Name: Excitebiker
Description: Fights while riding their Excitebike. Takes a moment to stop moving when on the ground. Due to them being separate entities, if Excitebiker uses certain moves (marked with a *) while moving, he'll continue to roll around while using that move.
Forward Smash*:
Excitebiker takes out a hammer and swings it in front of him. Can be angled.
(15% (not angled), 17% + extra knockback (angled up), 14% (angled down))
Up Smash*:
Excitebiker blows up a bomb above his head.
(12%)
Down Smash:
Two ramps appear around Excitebiker (high end away) before immediately disappearing. Damage and knockback depends on what part of the ramp hit (high end does more damage/knockback, low end basically does no knockback).
(5%-17%)
Neutral Special*: Pie-
Excitebiker throws a pie forward. Nothing exciting about this, aside from it flinching opponents easily.
(0.5 AP, 4%)
Side Special: Soccerball (or Football, idc)-
Excitebiker kicks an oversized soccerball up. Does good knockback.
(1 AP, 9%)
Up Special: Turbo Jump-
Excitebiker flies up and forward, leaving behind a trail of flames. Gives more horizontal recovery then vertical.
(1 AP, 12%)
Down Special^: Spinout-
If this is used in the air, Excitebiker does a flip. If they use it on the ground or hit the ground while flipping, the bike will spin out and send the Excitebiker flying forward. The Excitebike will teleport to the Excitebiker as if nothing happened when the Excitebiker hits the ground or they feel like having it teleport to them. Does more damage and sends the Excitebiker further if they hit the ground while flipping.
(1 AP, 8% (bike spinout/flip), 10% (flip into spinout), 6% (flying Excitebiker), 7% (flip into spinout flying Excitebiker))
Final Smash: POW-
Excitebiker glows and sparkle, before quickly flying forward in a straight line, leaving a trail of fire as they fly. Teleports back to where they unleashed their final smash afterwards.
(50%)
Up Taunt*:
Excitebiker does a wheelie and gives a thumbs up.
Side Taunt*:
Excitebiker shakes a tambourine.
Down Taunt*:
Excitebiker throws their arms into the air and yells "NOTHING!"
Other: NOTHING!

This isn't done yet, but it meets the minimum requirements, so idk.

I don't really know how AP is handled for things that aren't special attacks so I'm just leaving the AP amounts for those blank.

Also I'm claiming Excitebiker.

Last edited by CrazeePi (2018-Aug-19  02:17:47)


Remember, don't shoot food.

TBGF Christmas Tree
IELr2zn.png

Offline

#74 2018-Aug-29  10:35:37

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

DaEpikDude wrote:

We don't have enough EarthBound main characters so here you go

Name: Ninten
Description: The main character from EarthBound Beginnings. Ninten's faster than Ness but deals a bit less damage and is a bit lighter (somewhere between Ness and Lucas)
Neutral Special: 4th Dimension Slip: Hey look another arcy special! It goes a little faster that Lucas's PK Freeze  and has a decent AoE radius but when it connects instead of damaging it transports them somewhere else in the stage (above ground, and hazards don't count as "ground"). (1-2 AP, 0% damage)
Side Special: PK Fire: Shoots 3 weak bolts of fire in a spread. (1 AP, 8% damage, increased hit chance because spread shot)
Up Special: PK Thunder: Basically the same as Ness's and Lucas. Acts more like Lucas's with the penetrating. (2 AP, either 4% damage, can hit multiple times OR 20% damage w/ knockback, might knock self off stage)
Down Special: PSI Magnet: Yep, you know what this does. (1-3 AP, 3% damage on exiting cancel for the lulz, absorbs energy attacks, easier to absorb if more AP's used, cancelled when hit)
Final Smash: PK Beam: Hey a unique final smash! Wait it's just Starstorm. ...it looks cool tho? (4% damage lots of times, hits more the closer opponent is to stage centre, knockback once it finishes)
Other: idk what good damage numbers look like change these if they suck
(i also don't know ness or lucas's damage numbers this was just me thinking what might be ok)


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#75 2018-Aug-29  22:48:45

Smiley100P
TBGer
From: The sooshiverse
Registered: 2014-Aug-10
Posts: 17,326
Website

Re: Super Smash Bros. Except it's an RTD (v1.0)

DaEpikDude wrote:
DaEpikDude wrote:

We don't have enough EarthBound main characters so here you go

Name: Ninten
Description: The main character from EarthBound Beginnings. Ninten's faster than Ness but deals a bit less damage and is a bit lighter (somewhere between Ness and Lucas)
Neutral Special: 4th Dimension Slip: Hey look another arcy special! It goes a little faster that Lucas's PK Freeze  and has a decent AoE radius but when it connects instead of damaging it transports them somewhere else in the stage (above ground, and hazards don't count as "ground"). (1-2 AP, 0% damage)
Side Special: PK Fire: Shoots 3 weak bolts of fire in a spread. (1 AP, 8% damage, increased hit chance because spread shot)
Up Special: PK Thunder: Basically the same as Ness's and Lucas. Acts more like Lucas's with the penetrating. (2 AP, either 4% damage, can hit multiple times OR 20% damage w/ knockback, might knock self off stage)
Down Special: PSI Magnet: Yep, you know what this does. (1-3 AP, 3% damage on exiting cancel for the lulz, absorbs energy attacks, easier to absorb if more AP's used, cancelled when hit)
Final Smash: PK Beam: Hey a unique final smash! Wait it's just Starstorm. ...it looks cool tho? (4% damage lots of times, hits more the closer opponent is to stage centre, knockback once it finishes)
Other: idk what good damage numbers look like change these if they suck
(i also don't know ness or lucas's damage numbers this was just me thinking what might be ok)

Ah, sorry I didnt see this
Accepted!!


True Colors
Can I just post a tbgs doomsday clock here
11:54 (?)

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB