News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rate the above person's username.

Started by Prism, Jul 16, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

Self-explanatory. Also tell what you think about theirs.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Prism

Quote from: SiverkoAnything + Dragon = cool.
I know right

For yours, 8/10. I like foreign languages.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Prism

Ninja'd. Terrariadude555, 10/10. I love Terraria.

Siverko

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-7/10

Anything containing silver=7

No l. It's only Siverko.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

manosysltia

8/10 it actually means something so that's cool
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Prism

8/10 it looks profecinal (I can't spell rigbt now sorry :lol: )

Edit: it looks professional

TheLetterThorn

10/10, i've always loved the name Corrin and dragons are cool.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

ColorMaster

10/10, reminds me of the candy bar
Came over here from Scratch (I can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ColorMaster-/) since some of my buddies from over there use this website.

Officially the 800th registered user, woohoo

Siverko

I have returned.

Faressain

10/10

Reminds me of Slavic root of Poland.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Siverko

8/10.

Cool name, but I can see why you'd want to change it.
I have returned.

redgreenandblue

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Prism

Prism

MarthTheKing

MDY-MDY should be the new standard for date format

guess who's back
back again

R.I.P.
squirrel from TBN, 2019-2019

Prism

You are my brøther so i'll give you a 0/10 10/10

Flowermanvista

10/10 because of the mental image that i get of a quark with a TV set for a head
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Prism

Quote from: Flowermanvista10/10 because of the mental image that i get of a quark with a TV set for a head
Haha i ninja'd u

Prism

Seam49

Prism

Quote from: Seam497/10
Quote from: CorrinTheDragonAlso tell what you think about theirs.

CatsUnited