News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The island: Redgreenandblue (Lloyd)

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Mar 15, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

1d20: 5

Lloyd finds a few fruit, but they are unripe and the stalks are hard to cut.

At this point, you can make a farm by getting the seeds from fruit. Just set up a water tank, irrigation system, fertiliser bin and farm patch to get going.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

redgreenandblue

What materiel would I need to make a water tank?

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: redgreenandblueWhat materiel would I need to make a water tank?
Stone and wood. Farming items can only be crafted after day 3. You can, however, collect what you need at any time.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

redgreenandblue

Okay, I will collect wood by chopping trees with my axe.

-Terrariadude555-

1d20: 14

Lloyd finds a good amount of wood, enough for some wooden defences or a enemy trap.

(You should get some more wood and some stone. You might also want to make a couple stakes.

redgreenandblue

-Terrariadude555-

1d20: 15

Lloyd finds more wood, even more than last time. He also finds a random PS4 controller, still intact and unscratched. Huh.

-Terrariadude555-

redgreenandblue

(can't see the picture for some reason)

Now if only I could make a playstation...

Now I harvest some stone

-Terrariadude555-

1d20= 18 + 3(PlayStation 4 controller) = 21
Lloyd finds not only a bunch of stone, but a intact, unscratched and working PlayStation 4 system, AC adapter, 55 inch TV (working and completely fine), HDMI cord,PlayStation 4 ccontroller charger, power point, solar adapter and solar panel. Lloyd sets everything up.

redgreenandblue

Lloyed never used a PS4.
He tries to start it up.

-Terrariadude555-

Lloyd turns it on. It works, somewhat connected to the internet.

redgreenandblue

-Terrariadude555-

Unfortunately, Netflix  is not installed, so he downloads Fortnite instead.

-Terrariadude555-

redgreenandblue

Lloyd plays some Fortnite then. He starts it up.

-Terrariadude555-

Fortnite starts up quickly.
(Just saying I've never actually played so let me know if I have done anything wrong)

-Terrariadude555-

redgreenandblue

I have never played fortnite either so I don't really know how it works

Um, Lloyd messes around with the controls.

-Terrariadude555-

(I've learnt a bit about Fortnite, but not too much.)
Lloyd buys a few emotes for his character and then he plays a match.

Lloyd's character skydives out of the random flying bus thing.

redgreenandblue

Yeet.

Lloyd's character gets a weapon.

-Terrariadude555-

Lloyd's character finds a small assult rifle, as well as the three other teammates. Lloyd also finds a chest with 2 chug jugs.

redgreenandblue

Okay. I will take the rifle and chug jugs and look for someone on another team to kill.

-Terrariadude555-

1d20:
Lloyd's character collects the items and finds 2 players to kill. You headshot one of them and the other one gets severely injured.