News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fighting Simulator 2: Electric Boogaloo

Started by realicraft, Jul 13, 2018, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chir'

Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

Faressain

Well, before I finish infatuation (ability), I make myself so cute, Realicraft won't be able to think about other dragons anymore but me. Also, Smiley and NigerianPrince die again due to cutenessness overload.

(It's 5/5)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Chir'

I decide to get Smiley and NigerianPrince for food and continue. 5/10
Maybe join these:

realicraft

Quote from: tappaja100Still continuing process. 4/10
Charge at 4/10!
Quote from: ThartlerWell, before I finish infatuation (ability), I make myself so cute, Realicraft won't be able to think about other dragons anymore but me. Also, Smiley and NigerianPrince die again due to cutenessness overload.

(It's 5/5)
+2 kills!
Realicraft gained effect 'Obsessed'! (99 turns)
uhoh...
Quote from: tappaja100I decide to get Smiley and NigerianPrince for food and continue. 5/10
+2 kills!
Charge at 5/10!

I summon a protective box around my and Thartler, and then hug him, in a way that makes him unable to escape.

Info sheet is here.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Chir'

Maybe join these:

Faressain

Eeeep *flips the too young yet wings, but not strong enough* But if he really did adopt me, he'd do exactly this, eh?

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Chir'

Maybe join these:

Faressain

Seems like I need to get yet another ability... (0/10)... or two, in fact. Air magic and, if possible, Earthquake.

Chir'

Maybe join these:

realicraft

Skeledop
Quote from: tappaja100I continue.
Charge at 6/10!
Quote from: ThartlerEeeep *flips the too young yet wings, but not strong enough* But if he really did adopt me, he'd do exactly this, eh?
*hug intensifies*
Quote from: tappaja100I still continue. 7/10
Charge at 7/10!
Quote from: ThartlerSeems like I need to get yet another ability... (0/10)... or two, in fact. Air magic and, if possible, Earthquake.
Hmm... Air magic would be Air-type, and Earthquake would be Earth type.... Yeah, that's probably not going to happen.
Quote from: tappaja100Almost done. 8/10
Charge at 8/10!

*is still hugging Thartler with maximum grip*

Info sheet is here.

Chir'

Maybe join these:

Faressain

(Huh... Make it hone claws and protect instead)

I can't still get out of grip, and lick Reali instead. And growl really playfully.

Chir'

Maybe join these:

realicraft

Skeledop is sorry about the delay
Quote from: tappaja100So close. 9/10
Charge at 9/10!
Quote from: Thartler(Huh... Make it hone claws and protect instead)

I can't still get out of grip, and lick Reali instead. And growl really playfully.
Charge at 1/5!
Quote from: tappaja100Done. 10/10
Charge at 10/10!
Your dragon learned Partial Ice Control, Blood Bonds, and Phase change!

*hug continues*

Info sheet is here.

Faressain

Egh... can't get out... Maybe I'm fated to become reali's pet instead... (2/5)

Chir'

Now, I make a blood bond with my hatchling who makes one with Thartler. Now if any of the dragons (me, my hatchling and Thartler) gets healed the other two also get healed.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

I try to watch how it's done so I can learn it too after I complete learning these basic two ((3/5), can be extended to 3/9 if reali gives agreement to make me learn it in this charge too)

Chir'

I decide to help with getting out of that hold by cutting off one of reali's arms.
Maybe join these:

realicraft

Skeledop
Quote from: ThartlerEgh... can't get out... Maybe I'm fated to become reali's pet instead... (2/5)
Charge at 2/5!
Quote from: tappaja100Now, I make a blood bond with my hatchling who makes one with Thartler. Now if any of the dragons (me, my hatchling and Thartler) gets healed the other two also get healed.
Blood Bond activated!
Quote from: ThartlerI try to watch how it's done so I can learn it too after I complete learning these basic two ((3/5), can be extended to 3/9 if reali gives agreement to make me learn it in this charge too)
Despite being inside a box, you still somehow watch it.
I'm too busy... I think snuggling, or hugging... to say no.
1st charge at 3/5!
2nd charge at 1/4!
(Oh, did I mention they would be separate charges?)
Quote from: tappaja100I decide to help with getting out of that hold by cutting off one of reali's arms.
You'll have to get through the box first.

*snuggling intensifies*

Info sheet be here.

Faressain

I am really powerless right now to overcome this hugging...

(4/5; 2/4)

...I guess... I flip my wings again, bored, wanting to play. I look at Reali, completely... wanting different way to show the affection to me. The few turns might've been fun with hugs, but how much of these would make me bored? What if I grow while he's hugging me?

Chir'

I break the box and cut off reali's arm.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

(5/5; 3/4)

I run off to tappaja, but only to encourage realicraft to play with all three of us.

realicraft

Skeledapper
Quote from: ThartlerI am really powerless right now to overcome this hugging...

(4/5; 2/4)

...I guess... I flip my wings again, bored, wanting to play. I look at Reali, completely... wanting different way to show the affection to me. The few turns might've been fun with hugs, but how much of these would make me bored? What if I grow while he's hugging me?
1st charge at 4/5!
2nd charge at 2/4!
*thinks for a moment*
*thinks licking is a way to show affection*
*licks Thartler*
Quote from: tappaja100I break the box and cut off reali's arm.
The box was broken!
*dodges*
*assumes the attack was directed towards Thartler*
*summons loads of lightning bolts*
*all the lightning bolts are pointing towards tappaja*
*puts Thartler in another box*
Quote from: Thartler(5/5; 3/4)

I run off to tappaja, but only to encourage realicraft to play with all three of us.
Attack increased by 2! Learned Protect!
Charge at 3/4!
You are in a box, unable to escape.

I̶̹͝n̥̄f͙͒o̶̫̓ ̴̝̽s̙̕h̢̆e͇͛e̛͜t̴͜͝ ͎̌i̴̯̅s̴̗͆ ̶̱́h̹̀e̝͠r͇͛e̵͓̾.̵̜͛

Chir'

Maybe join these:

Faressain

Aaaaah! *flips wings really energetically* (4/4)

Is anyone there...? (I assume I am alone in the box, or with Reali.)

- If alone, I growl in confused tone. Confinement in the box is indeed confusing one for me.
- If reali is still in the box, I flip my wings, wanting to play a bit, getting on top of Reali.
- If I'm broken free, which might happen, I run to tappaja and from there I go to forest to encourage the little session of hide and seek with reali.

Anyway, the charge (0/10) will depend on the three.
- Lone (not free from box) - Restrict (conjure an egg-like object that confines target)
- With reali (either case) - Shackles of Affection (if target deals damage to user or vice versa, both target and user will be obsessed of each other)
- Hiding - Camouflage (hides really well in natural environment).