News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Mexican Standoff

Started by Tymewalk, Dec 27, 2017, 05:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

Terrariadude generates an impenetrable forcefield around him and the treasure. Cayde 6 comes back, and he does his own thing, just eating ramen.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Faressain

"Hey, you only need to threaten anyone, NOT steal treasure. The forcefield vanishes, out of energy, and I still mention that I'm threatening everyone with Flaring, right?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Ryasis

I am flameproof and I teleport so much the world is threatened by destruction. I teleport the treasure towards me is and teleport to another dimension.
Quote from: Thartler"Hey, you only need to threaten anyone, NOT steal treasure. The forcefield vanishes, out of energy, and I still mention that I'm threatening everyone with Flaring, right?
Eh I'm a practical person and if our goal is to get the treasure...
Hi. I'm A. Nube. What's your name?

Faressain

This another dimension also comes up... right into my hands that choke you instead. I have the treasure and I'm still threatening anyone that comes close to my treasure to incinerate them all.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Ryasis

I transfer my consciousness into my counterpart from this universe. The counterpart has fire controlling powers and tries to incinerate Thartler

Faressain

This comes into battle of willpower, but I have better willpower than you. Can I mention that you start burning due to overload?

Ryasis

You have so much willpower that you get a Green Lantern ring (look it up). The rings are weak to yellow (true story) so I throw a banana at you. Then I jump in some water.

Faressain

However, you threw a rotten one, the one was gray. Water evaporated, you caught on fire again. Not to mention everyone else than me are burning too.

Chir'

I reappear, not on fire (How would that even work?) and pin everyone to the wall.
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

Faressain

I pull a Machine gun stand while pinned (don't ask me why, TBGers have really extreme hammerspace) and shoot y'all to secure the treasure.

Chir'

I form a box around everyone but myself and make it constantly get smaller.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

I steal Alice's idea, and when I get out of the box, I knock you down and point my own Dragonslayer lance at you.

Chir'

Thing is, is that really me, or is this me? I'm behind you with a blade touching your head. Or maybe I'm not even here and I'm actually in some distant place you could never hope to find. Or maybe I'm just on that hill over there. Maybe I was never here. I disappear but everyone has a blade pointed at their head now.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

Think about that again... You can't avoid the standoff. I force Tappaja back to fight like a man, then point shotguns at everyone and everything except treasure.

Chir'

I break the shotguns and create multiple copies of myself all having blades in everyone else's face.
Maybe join these:

Faressain

Don't think I'm defenseless without shotguns. I still have chalk to scratch my nails to annoy every single of you from taking the treasure.

-Terrariadude555-

Don't worry peeps! I burned the chalkboard!
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Faressain

That's no chalkboard sadly. It's pure chalk.

Ryasis

The evaporation turned me into living gas which cannot be burned. Gas does not have ears so I don't hear the chalk. I get in a robotic earless gas container which allows me to walk and pickup the treasure. The container has a really big laser machine gun which I point at all of you.

Faressain

I point out that Living gas has same abilities as... Stormtrooper from Star Wars - literally useless aim.

I suck Ryasis into vacuum that has no part controllable and is insulated.

And the vacuum is big enough to do it with rest to you too.

Chir'

But then I penetrate it with a spike of ice, breaking it (and unfortunately releasing Ryasis), I also move the blades closer to everyone.
Maybe join these:

-Terrariadude555-

What blades? The blades vanish in a poof of logic, and I aim laser turrets at everyone.

Faressain

I hack the turrets, and I myself prepare a red button of doom TM, that is... Nuclear Bomb!

-Terrariadude555-

I threaten to drop a boulder on everyone but me and Cayde-6, who is almost finished with his ramen.

Ryasis

I was in a robotic suit as I said in my post so I don't wasnt sucked up. I secretly walk away with the treasure unnoticed.