News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Ryasis

Hi. I'm A. Nube. What's your name?

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDudeNO I REFUSE TO STOP!!!!

*kazoo continues*
The kazoo's sound cause some strange shaking to occur. It's almost as i-
Quote from: RekekkaTheFabulousOrangekit loves the chaos, and decides not to interfere with the kazoo playing. He instead actually joins in with her own kazoo.
Quote from: DaEpikDudeBeautiful kazoo harmony
Wait! No! Don't cross the kazoos! Otherwise you'll-

But it was too late. The kazoos had crossed, and there was no turning back.

Dr. Pancakes, the KING OF BREAKFAST, emerged from his slumber.

"WHO DARES TO AWAKEN ME?!"
Quote from: TheLastDinoBen gets super duper mad he was ignored.

"how dare uuuuuu!!!!!?!$!+_?$!" He screams, as he uses his lightsaber to pierce the multiverse.
Ben tries to pierce the multiverse and scream random punctuation, but in vain. The KING OF BREAKFAST had sealed it. No one was to interrupt him in his rage.
Quote from: TerrariadudeMount gun on a stand and mow everyone down.
Quote from: DaEpikDudeThe ALMIGHTY POWER OF THE KAZOO deflects the bullets.
That happens.
Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: Someone
Appearance: A silhouette of a person.
Inventory (not too many items please): THE POWER OF ENGLISH! Also as a side effect of TPoE, due to the power's double meaning, it also provides an unlimited supply of tea. The intended effect however, is the ability to speak English.
The KING OF BREAKFAST approves this character.
(Accepted)
Quote from: Ian123asdGolden Sonic throws a Ring, says "Here I come!", and Spin Attacks after the Ring.
The KING OF BREAKFAST looks down at Golden Sonic.

"YELLOW HEDHEHOG, WHY ARE YOU THROWING YOUR JEWELRY?"
Quote from: RyasisMr. Name comes and does a thing.
And the thing is wonderful.

So wonderful, Mr. Name is given a present! Upon looking at it, it appears to have some writing on the side:
Quote from: Whoever made this boxVoice-Activated Present: State Your Desire And Find It Within
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Orangekit continues to toot on the Kazoo. Who cares that Mr. Pancake woke up, Kazoo's are more important.

---

Rebecca and Reinhardt finally slow down now that they have outran the assailants.

"What in the hay was that?" Rebecca asked, "That's the first time that's happened!"

"..I should be asking you that question. You were able to warp with ease, it takes years of practice for a mage to do that."

"Err..."

Rebecca didn't want to explain to the tiny hand man that she found a console of power, so she had to think of a cover up story. However, as she was thinking up of one, a mysterious figure grabs Rebecca and runs off with her.

Reinhardt attempts to shoot down the figure as soon as it happens.

Rebecca can't really do a thing in this scenario, so she hopes that Reinhardt can actually land a hit.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Blunderbus

"Hi Mr Pancake, I woke you up. By the way, what's your opinion on waffles?"

I keep playing the kazoo.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Dino

Ben screams abuse at the King of Breakfast.

"I bet your breakfasts aren't even that good!"

Wolfslime123

"Would you like a spot of tea with your breakfast?" Someone says.
'Please take it, I have way too much," he adds.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Ryasis

" I THINK I KNOW!" Mr. Name yells over the kazoo playing to Teddy. Name tells the box "SUMMON LORD WAFFLE!"

Karanrimé

Mary Sue Grabs a fork and knife.

Guess what happens next.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Faressain

Talessa suddenly goes self-aware. She was a character, but why she was created? She tried to find out answer by going to terminal, so she could check, who really created her, not lore-wise, but internet-wise. That might-

-and then Thartler threatened to attack Talessa for the pretext of defending world

> (S) Strife

Talessa claw-

-sighs... "Not again."
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Quote from: Fell RekekkaOrangekit continues to toot on the Kazoo. Who cares that Mr. Pancake woke up, Kazoo's are more important.
YOU DARE MOCK THE KING OF BREAKFAST WITH YOUR SMALL, PLASTIC INSTRUMENT? he bellows.
Quote from: DaEpikDude"Hi Mr Pancake, I woke you up. By the way, what's your opinion on waffles?"
The KING OF BREAKFAST sneers at Teddy.

"MY NAME IS DOCTOR PANCAKE. I DIDN'T GO THROUGH 8 YEARS OF STUDY SIMPLY TO BE REFERRED TO AS MISTER."
Quote from: TheLastDinoBen screams abuse at the King of Breakfast.

"I bet your breakfasts aren't even that good!"
Before the KING OF BREAKFAST can be angry with Teddy, he first turns to Ben.

"I HAVE STUDIED THE ART OF BREAKFAST MAKING FOR SO LONG THAT I HAVE TRANSCENDED ALL TIME AND SPACE. MY CRAFT HAS BEEN HONED THROUGH COUNTLESS YEARS OF PRACTICE, SPENT IN A POCKET DIMENSION FILLED SOLELY WITH BREAKFASTS. THE LANGUAGE OF THE INHABITANTS HAS A SPECIAL MARKER INDICATING THAT THE FOLLOWING ITEM IS MADE ENTIRELY OUT OF BREAD. AND YOU, A PUNY MORTAL WITH A GLOWING STICK, DARE TO CALL MY BREAKFASTS SUBPAR? I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU ATTEMPT TO EVEN COME ANYWHERE NEAR MY LEVEL OF POWER IN THE ARTS OF THE FIRST MEAL OF THE DAY."
Quote from: Wolfslime123"Would you like a spot of tea with your breakfast?" Someone says.
'Please take it, I have way too much," he adds.
The KING OF BREAKFAST looks at Someone, confused.

"...YES. I WOULD GREATLY ENJOY SOME."

He takes a cup of the tea, and begins drinking it.

"YOU ARE, SURPISINGLY, THE FIRST PERSON TO OFFER ME A DRINK IN HUNDREDS OF YEARS."
Quote from: Ryasis" I THINK I KNOW!" Mr. Name yells over the kazoo playing to Teddy. Name tells the box "SUMMON LORD WAFFLE!"
A spark of lightning goes through the air. After the blinding flash has settled, only one man remains.

He is a young man, with pale skin and dark hair. He looks around, confused.

"...where did the restaurant go?"

This appears to be LORD WAFFLE.
Quote from: ThartlerTalessa suddenly goes self-aware. She was a character, but why she was created? She tried to find out answer by going to terminal, so she could check, who really created her, not lore-wise, but internet-wise. That might-

-and then Thartler threatened to attack Talessa for the pretext of defending world

> (S) Strife

Talessa claw-

-sighs... "Not again."
> (S) Strife
Shorthand recognized. Spawning: strife_01...

A man with a ridiculously large sword and spiked blond hair appears. He also looks around confused, as that seems to be a theme today.

Sensing that there is danger nearby, he raises his sword, presses one hand to the flat part, and closes his eyes in focus.

Rebecca can sense some strange power is beginning to surround him.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

realicraft

Name: Realicraft
Appearance: Is a Jolteon
Inventory (not too many items please): Mysterious charm (???)

I eat a sandwich.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Ryasis

"Waffe. Can you kill t he King for me please? I wil l pay y oh handsomely." Name says.

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDudekazoo intensifies
The kazoo honks very loudly causing the KING OF BREAKFAST to cover his ears
Quote from: realicraftName: Realicraft
Appearance: Is a Jolteon
Inventory (not too many items please): Mysterious charm (???)

I eat a sandwich.
Yep sounds good

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

realicraft

Rekekka

Orangekit toots on his kazoo to bypass the KoB's ears.

Rebecca still doesn't know what to do since the mysterious being is still running off with her and the Dire thunder bolts haven't connected yet. If only there was a Gm that could roll for this.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Faressain

"Dang it, Thartler! First, you break my actions, second, you managed to destroy your friend link with Realicraft, and THIRD- Who ever is that gu- alt murders Aldric, with the snakefeather bow. This was the move he'd never want to do on anyone, but he was pushed to the limits. "Nothing personal, this is cure to you. Good- thunders down the guy before anything worse happens.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Nom
It's delicious!
Quote from: realicraftI eat another sandwitch.
It's good but don't eat too many sandwiches, you don't know what might happen...

...or sand witches, either. They're coarse and rough and irritating and get everywhere.
Quote from: Fell RekekkaOrangekit toots on his kazoo to bypass the KoB's ears.
Unfortunately, the KING OF BREAKFAST hears all, and grabs Orangekit.

"End your infernal tooting!" he bellows.
Quote from: Fell RekekkaRebecca still doesn't know what to do since the mysterious being is still running off with her and the Dire thunder bolts haven't connected yet. If only there was a Gm that could roll for this.

egh fine, whatever

Bolts: Connect Hitbox: 1d20 = 4

They miss completely. Not entirely sure what they were trying to hit, but they at least don't connect.
Quote from: Itaku"Dang it, Thartler! First, you break my actions, second, you managed to destroy your friend link with Realicraft, and THIRD- Who ever is that gu- alt murders Aldric, with the snakefeather bow. This was the move he'd never want to do on anyone, but he was pushed to the limits. "Nothing personal, this is cure to you. Good- thunders down the guy before anything worse happens.
Should I, uh... leave you two to resolve this yourselves? Because I can. The GM doesn't have to react to everything. It's all right.

realicraft

Rekekka

Unfortunately the King of Breakfast grabbed a decoy and Orangekit continues to Kazoo

---

The mysterious figure dashes off with Rebecca, Leaving Reinhardt in the dust.

Reinhardt lets out a curse now that he finds himself all alone and now having to find Rebecca all over again. Reinhardt continues to look for any tracks to see where the mysterious figure ran off to.
"Go to Brazil."

realicraft

I electrocute everyone using Thunderbolt!
(This totally happens)

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

Teddy does not die because kazoo.

"Also, by the way guys I looked at the OP and there was a dark lord or something like that, did you guys already do something about that or...?"

More kazoo I guess

findanegg

everyone dies and nothing will save them
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.