News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Bad Translator CYOA

Started by Alex The JPEG, Dec 10, 2017, 05:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

Change action

Stop Terrariadude from trying to destroy the universe or maybe a vital plot character.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: DaEpikDudeChange action

Stop Terrariadude from trying to destroy the universe or maybe a vital plot character.
Hey, why do you have to make the TBGs bad for me? You did it on Elementals RP and on TBGcash, so don't bring it here.

(BTW, I never stated it was a vital plot character to blow up, plus, it might end up as something else, like "peas blow into a drain" or something"
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

Quote from: Terrariadude
Quote from: DaEpikDudeChange action

Hey, why do you have to make the TBGs bad for me? You did it on Elementals RP and on TBGcash, so don't bring it here.

(BTW, I never stated it was a vital plot character to blow up, plus, it might end up as something else, like "peas blow into a drain" or something"
sorry it's just that i prefer it when the universe isn't destroyed every 2 pages

Alex The JPEG

holy heck i forgot to update

Also guys, every action in here will be performed, the earlier ones having priority. And please do not fight. Take into consideration the potential dice roll. If a person posts a negative action and gets a low roll, that action will most likely not be performed.

"Wonder why the entire universe just imploded. Actually don't that'll probably cause another game over."

1d20 = 7

Translation from en -> mt -> sd -> pt -> st -> be -> gd -> sn -> it -> kn -> mk -> ht -> az -> mg -> nl -> yo -> mt -> en -> eo -> te -> uz -> ar -> yi -> iw -> tr -> mi -> en -> fa -> nl -> jw -> hi -> mr -> kn -> be -> el -> tg -> fr -> da -> ja -> xh -> eu -> my -> no -> hi -> fy -> gd -> te -> la -> st -> hi -> kn -> fr -> en -> ky -> lt -> hi -> bg -> sq -> sn -> ro -> fy -> ro -> yi -> ca -> da -> ig -> gd -> ro -> vi -> iw -> bs -> km -> gl -> en:

"More information on this product"

The dirty clothes consist of some ripped shorts and a wrinkly shirt. They are covered in mud and various mysterious stains.

"Blow up a person"

1d20 = 11

Translation from en -> ms -> ko -> eo -> de -> lt -> ar -> fi -> ms -> es -> ko -> ml -> nl -> tl -> co -> no -> uk -> mt -> ca -> bn -> mi -> mg -> tl -> be -> ga -> no -> en -> kk -> vi -> hy -> co -> su -> da -> bn -> gl -> hr -> ru -> te -> ny -> ps -> sw -> mi -> lb -> az -> sk -> gl -> gu -> ms -> en -> kk -> ceb -> tr -> en:

"next"

You hear someone shout "NEXT!" It might be people waiting in line for something. But you don't have the foggiest idea of what.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Blunderbus

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

Blunderbus

Blunderbus

Prism

Find out more about this "Meeder Klee-Medway."
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Blunderbus

Quote from: DaEpikDudebump

Blunderbus

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Quote from: DaEpikDudebump

TheTealWashableMarker

Quote from: because
Quote from: i'm
Quote from: boredbump
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Seam49

Blunderbus

can i just bump this again

Alex The JPEG

MASSIVE BUMP

Now would be a great time to say that I'm going to nerf the translations. Usually I do (21 - dice roll) * 5 translations, but now I'm lowering it to (20 - dice roll) * 2 translations. This way, less translations are done, allowing for a more likelihood of doing what you actually want. And if you get the highest possible roll, 20, no translations are done!

So where were we?

"Look for diamonds"
1d20 = 17

Translating from en -> sq -> lb -> ug -> mn -> mr -> gu -> en gives us:

"Look at the diamonds"

Before Jason could investigate, he sees a shining diamond resting near a tree. He was startled to see such a shiny object in the middle of nowhere. Seeing no one else around to claim the diamond, he picks it up.

+1 Diamond!

"Investigate the queue."
1d20 = 1

Translating from en -> is -> mr -> jw -> km -> af -> my -> sw -> uz -> ig -> iw -> be -> ta -> si -> ne -> yo -> pt -> ga -> pa -> da -> ky -> en -> kk -> sd -> sm -> th -> sk -> co -> vi -> sq -> id -> gd -> fy -> lb -> yi -> gl -> ca -> ht -> am -> en gives us:

"Standard"

Jason evaluates the diamond he just picked up. "Hmmm...looks pretty standard to me. Maybe I could sell this thing for some cash!

"Argh, kill em' all!"
1d20 = 6

Translating from en -> it -> iw -> bn -> am -> hmn -> ne -> ps -> lv -> kk -> sl -> ko -> ur -> pa -> cs -> so -> te -> km -> hi -> es -> si -> ar -> en -> ceb -> el -> ml -> zh-tw -> st -> yo -> en gives us:

"Oh, kill them all!"

Suddenly, Jason had an intense urge to kill everyone in sight. Jason grabs the sharpest stick he could find, found a random person walking down the road, and went for the kill.

"Whoa, what the heck?! What are you doing??" the man frightenedly yelled, while being strangled by Jason.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! I'M GOING TO KILL EVERYONE!!" Jason screeched.

"You're crazy, man! I'm calling the police!" the man shouted back as he managed to break free of Jason's grasp and run away. Great. Jason's a wanted criminal now.

"Destroy the TBGs"
1d20 = 10

Translating from en -> ht -> bs -> ne -> sr -> en -> sn -> pl -> ga -> lo -> tl -> am -> sm -> pa -> mg -> is -> be -> mr -> it -> ny -> el -> en gives us:

"Tapes and tuberculosis"

Jason, seeing the man run away, noticed that he dropped a roll of duct tape. Huh. Wonder what that's for...?

+1 Duct Tape Roll!

Then, Jason started to have an intense coughing fit. On his final cough, he coughed a bit of blood.

"Wow. That was the hardest I've ever coughed in my life. And I'm kind of feeling light-headed, as well...I should probably take a rest."

Find out more about this "Meeder Klee-Medway."
1d20 = 20

No translations!

Jason walks up to the entrance to Meader Klee-Medway.

It's an old, moderately-sized village with a population of about 352 people. The village is organized into a grid of buildings, with each building specializing in one type of product (food, water, clothing, jewelry, etc.) Residential buildings are scattered uniformly across the city.

Recently there has been multiple cases of deaths and disappearances. One of the most famous cases was the sudden deaths of Josh and Devon. They were both trying to start a company but they suddenly passed away. Some speculate that the two had a heart condition. Others say they both committed suicide. Some even think they were assassinated. No one knows the true cause of their death.

"Invented Ice cream"
1d20 = 16

Translating from en -> bg -> lb -> zu -> bn -> haw -> tl -> eo -> de -> en gives us:

"We built it"

Jason encounters a chubby man with a moustache.

The moustache man looks at Jason with a smile. "Come to Meader Klee-Medway, eh? Don't blame ya. We built this village ourselves! Centuries-old, hand-crafted tourist attractions as far as the eye can see!" he said gleefully. Jason believes that this moustache man is the tourist guide for this village.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Joyous Theta

"Hello moustache man, I have come bearing the gift of this precious gem."

Prism

Wrap up the moustache man with the duct tape.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Alex The JPEG

"Hello moustache man, I have come bearing the gift of this precious gem."
1d20 = 5

Translating from en -> cs -> hy -> af -> so -> am -> km -> et -> zh-cn -> su -> xh -> st -> vi -> hu -> ur -> jw -> sq -> bs -> or -> he -> lt -> es -> id -> la -> fi -> hr -> fy -> kk -> gu -> bg -> no -> en gives us:

"Dad, I love this gift."

The moustache man gives Jason a confused look.

"...I'm not your dad. Well, I do have three children, two sons and one daughter...but you're obviously not one of them."

"Wrap up the moustache man with the duct tape."
1d20 = 10

Translating from en -> da -> sd -> mi -> be -> ms -> ku -> eo -> uk -> ig -> yi -> st -> vi -> xh -> bg -> fi -> mt -> zh-tw -> sr -> yo -> eu -> en gives us:

"The cartridge is shaped like a pistachio."

The moustache noticed Jason's diamond. "Hey, that's a pretty shiny diamond you got there!"

Jason instinctively hides the diamond from him.

"Hey, easy there, boy! I'm not trying to steal anything. Just want to let you know that diamonds around here can get damaged pretty easily. Here, have this:"

The moustache man gives Jason a pistachio-shaped cartridge. Surprisingly, the diamond fits snugly into the cartridge.

"...thanks, I guess." Jason replied.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Wolfslime123

This random diamond must have been dropped by someone. Let's go give it to the police. While we're at it, we should probably deal with our "committing assault with a dangerous weapon". Maybe we can claim temporary insanity?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Become the law and relieve yourself of all crimes instead, ascend and become one with the law.

Wolfslime123

Become one with all law. Take control of scientific laws. The laws of thermodynamics and gravity and all others shall bend to your will, they must become true or false under your will.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Blunderbus

Probably see what's up with that coughing you had earlier.

Scratchykit

A cat: a creature that has the ability to kill you with sharp claws.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord