News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 15, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

Halt came inside restaurant, ordering his usual of game with cooked potatoes and some mushroom sauce.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Flowermanvista

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Quote from: Flowermanvista
Quote from: SiverkoYou can have spam and spam and spam. Come on!
i w a n t s o m e t h i n g t h a t s n o t s p a m
"(Tom, you're worthless.) Yeah, ok, bacon and eggs, right? Just wait a minute."
Yeah, and can I get a cup of OJ with that please?
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Flowermanvista

Quote from: the2000MANGER MANGER CAN I BE MANGER

Yes, you can be a manger.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Flowermanvista
Quote from: Flowermanvistai w a n t s o m e t h i n g t h a t s n o t s p a m
"(Tom, you're worthless.) Yeah, ok, bacon and eggs, right? Just wait a minute."
Yeah, and can I get a cup of OJ with that please?
Dmitri hands the OJ to the customer.

"Here. Sorry my co-workers are all so incom-... different."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

Quote from: Tymewalk"Here. Sorry my co-workers are all so incom-... different."

HOW DARE YOU!!! 99 CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL, 99 CANS OF SPAM, TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND, 98 CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL! 98 CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL, 98 CANS OF SPAM...
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Siverko

continues singing

TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND, 97 CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL! 97 CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL, 97 CANS OF SPAM, TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND, 96 CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL! 96 CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL, 96 CANS OF SPAM...

Tom shows no intention of stopping as he jovially sings like there's no tomorrow
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

realicraft

Name: Reali
Appearance: Young-ish, wears yellow with an orange stripe
Role (Worker/Customer): Customer
Other: Hates onions, peppers, and spicy stuff

Reali walks in.
'Uh...'
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Blunderbus

Quote from: realicraftReali walks in.
'Uh...'
"me too, buddy. me too."
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

"What? What are we doing?" Cayde 6 Sam got out of a crate he was hiding in.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

DownsGameClub

Name: Yaro
Appearance: A casual tourist from an unknown place.  Speaks Keidran as his native language.
Role (Worker/Customer): Customer
Other: He's a tourist.  His English skills are little to none.  He doesn't know too much about the customs of where the diner is located.

Yaro walks in, and bows to the cashier at the entrance.

Siverko

I have returned.

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

realicraft

'Um... could I get a stack of 5 pancakes, with maple syrup, whipped cream, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, and some bacon?'

Blunderbus

Quote from: realicraft'Um... could I get a stack of 5 pancakes, with maple syrup, whipped cream, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, and some bacon?'
"Yes."

"(See, Dmitri?)"

Teddy makes pancakes and puts on entirely too much (not enough?) maple syrup, with a bit of the other stuff.

realicraft

Quote from: realicraft'Um... could I get a stack of 5 pancakes, with maple syrup, whipped cream, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, and some bacon?'
"Yes."

"(See, Dmitri?)"

Teddy makes pancakes and puts on entirely too much (not enough?) maple syrup, with a bit of the other stuff.
And extra everything, too.

Blunderbus

Quote from: realicraft
"Yes."

"(See, Dmitri?)"

Teddy puts on more everything. Including maple syrup.

realicraft

Quote from: realicraft
Quote from: DaEpikDude"Yes."

"(See, Dmitri?)"

Teddy puts on more everything. Including maple syrup.
*nom nom*

Siverko

I have returned.

realicraft

Quote from: Siverko10 CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL, 10 CANS OF SPAM...
'Can you not?'

Siverko

TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND, 3 CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL...
I have returned.

Tymewalk

"Whatever."

Dmitri ignores the spam song and continues cooking hashbrowns. Everyone can appreciate some nice fried hashbrowns.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

TAKE ONE DOWN AND PASS IT AROUND, NO MORE CANS OF SPAM ON THE WALL!!!!

Encore? Anyone?
I have returned.

Blunderbus

Siverko

Too late! You get one! Ninety-nine cans of spam on the wall...
I have returned.