News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Super Smash Bros RTD: The First Match

Started by Starmeadows, Jun 24, 2018, 02:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Max. Players: 8
Team Smash?: no
Time: 25 turns
Stock: 1
Stage: Battlefield
Items Used: Smash Ball

Combatants:

-Pit (Blue/Purple, Smiley100P)
-Torracat (shiny, leapinleapoardstar)
-Snivy (shiny, Thartler)
-
-
-
-
-

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Starmeadows

Turn 0

Pit and a couple animals arrive on a floating platform.  Pit questions his life decisions.

Faressain

Snivy seems to be asleep, but quickly wakes up, alerted to the sound and prepares the leaf...

Three! Two! One!

By then it struck rather menacing pose.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Starmeadows

GO!

Pit just casually whips out his bow.
And spins.
With his bow drawn.

Faressain

Snivy... erm, where's the map of arena?

Whatever, it prepares the leaf blades.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783