News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save the :P [CorrinTheDragon]

Started by redgreenandblue, Jun 17, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Prism

^^^ Up there is a seventh post.

Question, if I save all of the :P in my file, will it save 100 :P in the original "Save the :P "?

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

redgreenandblue

Quote from: leapinleopardstar^^^ Up there is a seventh post.

Question, if I save all of the :P in my file, will it save 100 :P in the original "Save the :P "?
No. You will have to report them there too, because I do not run that game. Also, it is a bit easier to save :P from this game too.
You can post 6 :P then report that back here and I'll save 2 for you, and report it back at Save the :P and CoolTBGGaming will save 1 there.
🌱

Prism

Prism

CoolTBGGaming

A gift from the Save the ;) charity.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Prism

Prism

7/7.
Saved a :P .
(or did i? im not leapinleopardstar anymore :P )

redgreenandblue

Congrats CorrinTheDragon. The :P are now Vulnerable!

New
Good
If you get king of the page on the topic "King/Queen of the Page" you will now save 2x :P

Bad
You must now post 10 times in this file to save a :P
🌱

Prism

Prism

Prism

Prism

Prism

Prism

Prism

Prism