News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Survival: a TBGcash based RPG

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Feb 09, 2018, 05:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

This is an RPG with a difference. You use TBGcash to buy items from merchants, but it actually takes it out of your TBGcash account. Buy wisely!

You are surviving in a small village after humanity is attacked by aliens. There is still technology, but it is hidden in a vault in case of future attacks. Merchants are everywhere. These people wander around and collect items to make items. They use the currency TBGcash to pay for bills, which are used to give to the poor.

Here is a map of the village, with X being a merchant, | and - being paths, H being houses, A being attack towers, Y being trees, O being water, C being crops and D being apartments.
= are walls that you can pass through with secret exits. ] is the drawbridge.

======================
    A                  YYY      ==
                        C OO      =
                           A         =
X    X    X                        =
—————————D              =
HH|YYO|XOC|———————]
A  |  D  |   CC|                =
|H|——-|——— D        A     =
—-| x|  |HHH                  =
D ————-H                      =
      H|D     A                   =
      H|D                          =            
HHHH|HHHHHDD            =
——————————         A  =
HHHHHD|HHHHH            =
    OOO   | YYY     O        =
DDDHHH |                      =
———————H    YYYY      =
    A                  YYYY      =
           CCCCCC              =
   YY     CCCCCC         A  =
           CCCCCC  OO       =
                                     =
       A    HH                ===
===================

There is many undiscovered places beyond. Nobody attempts because of animals evolving because of slightly higher radiation.

There are 4 character types:
Fighters: high damage and energy to deal lots of damage, but aren't too fast.
Explorers: Fast so they can explore far, but don't have much health or damage.
Ninja: high damage and quite fast, but not as much health.
Collector: collects resources. High health to defend from the elements, but low speed and range.

Characters:

Terrariadude:
Steve (Ninja. 100/100 HP. 40/40 ERG. 18 max dmg. 2 max speed. 3 melee range)

Joining form:
Character name:
Character age:
Height (max 2 metres):
Character type:
Appearance:
Backstory:
TBGcash account?:
Activity:

Have a nice day! Can't wait for you to play!
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

-Terrariadude555-

-Terrariadude555-

a-git-ated

Character name: not-steve
Character age: 27 becoz why not
Height (max 2 metres): 1.75
Character type: i am an explorer
Appearance: not very handsome coz he doesnt need to be
Backstory: oh god do i have to write one yet? i'd like to think these things unfold through character development as the story progresses.
GC account?: what?
Activity: do you mean how active i am on this website? atleast once every 1-3 days depending on how often i feel like updating my game.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: a-git-atedCharacter name: not-steve
Character age: 27 becoz why not
Height (max 2 metres): 1.75
Character type: i am an explorer
Appearance: not very handsome coz he doesnt need to be
Backstory: oh god do i have to write one yet? i'd like to think these things unfold through character development as the story progresses.
GC account?: what?
Activity: do you mean how active i am on this website? atleast once every 1-3 days depending on how often i feel like updating my game.
Sorry, but rejected. You need to get a GC account. Eventually I'll make my own currency though. Also, the name and backstory are required, and this is a serious RPG, so a name like that is not acceptable.

a-git-ated

Quote from: Terrariadudethough. Also, the name and backstory are required, and this is a serious RPG, so a name like that is not acceptable.
k, but it may be advantageous to you to provide context (ie. a link) for what generoccoin is, becoz i couldn't find anything doing a web search for it.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: a-git-ated
Quote from: Terrariadudethough. Also, the name and backstory are required, and this is a serious RPG, so a name like that is not acceptable.
k, but it may be advantageous to you to provide context (ie. a link) for what generoccoin is, becoz i couldn't find anything doing a web search for it.
It's a currency that you can get on the TBG forums (here). It has now been replaced by TBGcash.

-Terrariadude555-