News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

GeneriVenture: a 100% completely totally generic RPG of craziness

Started by Blunderbus, Jun 28, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColorMaster

Zongus moves to E3

(king!)
Came over here from Scratch (I can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ColorMaster-/) since some of my buddies from over there use this website.

Officially the 800th registered user, woohoo

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

redgreenandblue

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Quote from: Ryasis
Quote from: DaEpikDudeYou, uh, don't have enough movement to do that. (You'd need 6 movement for that action, but you've only got 4)
Then move to E5
Done

Quote from: redgreenandblue
Quote from: DaEpikDude(You've already attacked but I guess you can talk)

"What? No, I'm just a generic adventurer enemy, you wouldn't want me to join you. My bases aren't good enough to be a player character."
Odin persists.

"Dear unit, you're becoming predictable. I fight you, you fight me, round and round in circles we go. See, Unit, life is about... it's about growth. It's about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you'll always be Unit #10, but you could be more."
"I dunno, I'm just fighting you guys because I'm getting paid, to be honest."
He thinks for a second.
"Also, I thought growths don't matter."
"You have 6 HP. If you are attacked one more time then you will probably die, that's not worth however much you're getting paid." Odin says, "Besides, we have gold!And I know that our party can use another adventurer."

(I think I am getting too attached to unit #10)
🌱

Blunderbus

Quote from: redgreenandblue"You have 6 HP. If you are attacked one more time then you will probably die, that's not worth however much you're getting paid." Odin says, "Besides, we have gold!And I know that our party can use another adventurer."

"Look, dude, I'm just a generic non-player adventurer, there's literally nothing special about me. I don't even have a unique name. I'm just "merc". You really want someone like that in your party?"

redgreenandblue

Quote from: redgreenandblue"You have 6 HP. If you are attacked one more time then you will probably die, that's not worth however much you're getting paid." Odin says, "Besides, we have gold!And I know that our party can use another adventurer."

"Look, dude, I'm just a generic non-player adventurer, there's literally nothing special about me. I don't even have a unique name. I'm just "merc". You really want someone like that in your party?"
"yes"
"But if you want I can leave you be. I'm not guaranteeing that another member of my party won't kill you :("
🌱

Blunderbus

"yes"
"But if you want I can leave you be. I'm not guaranteeing that another member of my party won't kill you :("
"Pretty sure this is one of those games where people don't actually die, they're just """defeated""". And hey, maybe I'll become a recurring NPC because of this random conversation."

redgreenandblue

Quote from: DaEpikDude"Look, dude, I'm just a generic non-player adventurer, there's literally nothing special about me. I don't even have a unique name. I'm just "merc". You really want someone like that in your party?"
"yes"
"Pretty sure this is one of those games where people don't actually die, they're just """defeated""". And hey, maybe I'll become a recurring NPC because of this random conversation."
"Well then I guess I'll talk to you later, Unit #10." Odin says "I'm probably still going to """defeat""" you though. No hard feelings."
🌱

Blunderbus

Ok, well it's been a few days and we're still waiting so findanegg and Terrariadude are going to auto-move.

Steve moves to E2.

Komija moves to F3.

Enemy's Turn

Unit #9 moves to G2 and attacks Teddy for 7 damage.
Teddy counters for 10 damage.
Teddy gains 7 exp.

The beloved Unit #10 decides that they're just going to mysteriously vanish, this conversation with some other adventurer has been truly eye-opening!

Unit #13 moves to G3 and attacks Komija for 6 damage.
Komija counters for 11 damage twice.
Unit #13 is defeated.
Komija gains 30 exp.

Unit #15 moves to F5.
Swords get a penalty against Spears.
Unit #15 attacks Winny for 3 damage.
Spears get a bonus against Swords.
Winny counters for 11 damage.
Winny gains 7 exp.

All other units stay where they are.

Player's Turn 2

Have at 'em

Blunderbus

Quote from: CrazeePiMove to F4 and attack Unit #15.
Ringo moves to F4 and pokes the Merc for 8 damage.
The Merc was defeated!
Ringo gains 23 exp.

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Blunderbus

Quote from: ChildGamerJason Moves Towards unit #18
(I've interpreted that as moving to D8 since it's out of range of the fighter) done

ColorMaster

Zongus moonwalks to G2 and attacks Merc (unless that was already done)
Came over here from Scratch (I can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ColorMaster-/) since some of my buddies from over there use this website.

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

Quote from: ColorMasterZongus moonwalks to G2 and attacks Merc (unless that was already done)
It's a bit hard to move to a space that an enemy is already on, but nonetheless Zongus moves to G3 instead.
Zongus attacks the Merc for 9 damage.
The Merc is defeated.
Zongus gains 23 exp.

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-(Sorry for inactivity) Steve moves to attack unit 15
(Apparently I accidentally removed Unit 15 even though they weren't dead, but anyway)
Steve moves to F6 and attacks the Merc for 9 damage.
The Merc is defeated.
Steve gains 23 exp.

Guess I should move Teddy too.

Teddy moves to I2 and uses a Potion.
Teddy is healed by 15.

redgreenandblue

Assuming Odin can move straight through Winny, he moves to H2 and attacks Unit #14.
🌱

Blunderbus

Quote from: redgreenandblueAssuming Odin can move straight through Winny, he moves to H2 and attacks Unit #14.
Yes, you can move through friendly characters, but a. you can't move to H2 since you've only got 5 movement and b. you aren't equipped with any 3 range weapons anyway.
(Sorry for the late update btw)

Need RGB to update move and findanegg and Ryasis to move

Ryasis

Hi. I'm A. Nube. What's your name?

Blunderbus

Quote from: RyasisWinny moves to G5 and attacks

Winny attacks the Merc for 7 damage.
The Merc counters, but misses!
Winny gains 4 exp.

(I feel like these exp gains are too small)

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Blunderbus

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Move to h6 and attack enemy knight
(...you've already moved?)

By the way, I'm going to be gone for about 4 days so I won't be able to update, so here's a turn

Komija moves to K3.

Enemy's Turn

Unit #14 attacks Winny, but misses.
Winny counters, but misses.
Wow, what an eventful turn!

Unit #16 moves to L3.
Unit #16 attacks Komija, but misses.
Komija counters for 12 damage.
Unit #16 is defeated.
Komija gains 30 exp.

Unit #17 moves to I5.
Axes get a bonus against Spears.
Unit #17 attacks Winny for 6 damage.

Unit #18 moves to F8.
Unit #18 attacks Steve for 3 damage.

Unit #19 moves to G6.
Axes get a bonus against Spears.
Critical Hit!!!
Unit #19 attacks Winny for 16 damage.
Spears get a penalty against Axes.
Winny counters for 10 damage.
Winny gains 6 exp.

Player's Turn

You all have 4 days of doing stuff

-Terrariadude555-

ColorMaster

Zongus moves to H5 and attacks Merc (the knight one, if not already killed)

Ryasis

Winny attacks 14 and then says "Why is everyone attacking me?"
Hi. I'm A. Nube. What's your name?

Joyous Theta

Ringo moves to G7 and attacks Unit #19.

((I don't see the problem with that, you're meant to be a physical tank.

Although you should probably be healing yourself instead of attacking right now.))