News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

9001 ways to get kicked out from the internet!

Started by Epicness123, Jun 16, 2015, 06:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

2/10

Spamming D:< and king. And malicious link hidden in king and D:< ( D:< the king swears he never did it)
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

solitaire

wh/at

ddos attack the top 10 most popular websites

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Reid

H/u/h
Replace all letters everywhere with a link to a TGBS hack free no virus 100% free 2021 early beta no ban
see user "whenthesilly"

please do not call me reid. i will consider this deadnaming/transphobia.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Shpore

It's X now.

Try and comment under an X post without being one of the AI swarm

solitaire

5g/10g

break into one of google's server rooms and try to cook an egg on one of them

Incendiary

spicyegg/10

Become an expert hacker, programmer and social engineer, only to use those skills to leak the personal info and grief the bases of people in a digital block game.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce