News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Save the D:< [Thartler]

Started by redgreenandblue, Jun 19, 2018, 01:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Thartler has saved the D:<!
The Saved D:<
D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:< D:<
Back to Main Topic
🌱

Faressain

Got the following: King in the Out of the Context, How high can we count until a server error interrupts us?, In the future... and What you failed to mention games (madfaces are there) and 3 posts in a row of madfaces too.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

redgreenandblue

Wow, good job. You now have 2 gifts.
Gifts can be given to other players to help them save their emoji. To give someone a gift just post 'gift' or something like that in their file.
🌱

Faressain

Gotten like 6 kings, 2x3 posts in a row.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Faressain

Another 3 kings, another tripost, unless the rules begin to change a bit by now, they'd all be mine, + additional one for 5 posts there.

redgreenandblue

I counted 10. Which means the D:< are no longer extinct in the wild and are Critically Endangered!
You might have noticed this in the Main Topic:
Quote from: redgreenandblueAlso, as you save emojis, their endangered status will change, which will also change the way you save your emojis. You will find more about this as you play.
Well, everytime you move up a status it changes the way you save D:<.

This is what's new:

Good
If you did not save a D:< by getting king, you can get the second post of the page to get "Prince", which saves a D:<.

Bad
You must now post 7 times in this topic to save a D:<

Additional Note: Now that you can get prince it would be nice if you included "King" and "Prince" in your post so it is easier for me to count.
🌱

Faressain

Surely you can see on my profile that I overdid that a little.

redgreenandblue

Wow :lol:

Okay well the D:< are now Endangered! (That was fast!)

New stuff:

Good
Each day you save 2 D:< because of the D:< in your signature

Bad
5 D:< have become sad :( Before saving any further D:< you must make them... angry again. To do so you just have to use normal saving means but with :( in your posts instead.
🌱

Faressain

Ok, now, Sad: 4 kings/princes, 1 x 3 posts in a row.

Angry: 9 kings/princes, 3 x 3 posts in a row.

redgreenandblue

The D:< are now Vulnerable!

New stuff:

Good
You can now save a D:< if you get the last post on a page! (I swear these are generated randomly) Note: if you save one from the last post that means you cannot save one by king or prince of the next page.

Bad
10 D:< have become sad :(
🌱

Seanbobe

Have a gift. :)
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Faressain

Okay, all sads are now angry (2 times 3 posts in a row, 8 times king/prince/last poster of page)

Faressain

6 more Kings/Princes/Lasts and 2 times 3 posts in a row.

Blunderbus

This gift brought to you by the :/ Foundation

Blunderbus

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

realicraft

Faressain

Faressain

Whatever, I'll just post 55 times more there.

Faressain

Last x1, prince x2, 3 in a row x1

Faressain

(Last x1, prince x2, 3 in a row x 1) #2

realicraft

redgreenandblue

The D:< are now Near Threatened!

New stuff:

Good
If you get King, Prince, or the Last post on King/Queen of the Page, it saves double the D:<

Bad
You must now post 10 times in this file to save a D:<
🌱

Faressain