News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

Starting today (but not this instant), I will have a summer-camp related hiatus-ish for about 2 weeks. I will still be online to update games and play daily, but my activity will drop immensely.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: ChildGamerStarting today (but not this instant), I will have a summer-camp related hiatus-ish for about 2 weeks. I will still be online to update games and play daily, but my activity will drop immensely.
Alright. Have fun!

TheLetterThorn

Quote from: HeathcliffeI am about to be inactive for health reasons. I'll be okay; back in 2 weeks.
I'm actually okay now, the problem didn't last as long as I thought it was going to.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Heathcliffe
Quote from: HeathcliffeI am about to be inactive for health reasons. I'll be okay; back in 2 weeks.
I'm actually okay now, the problem didn't last as long as I thought it was going to.
Good! I am glad you are okay as well.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: redgreenandblue
Good! I am glad you are okay as well.
Yay!

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 20 more seconds, then try posting again.

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 14 more seconds, then try posting again.

At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 7 more seconds, then try posting again.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CoolTBGGaming

Welcome back, then.
Quote from: ChildGamerStarting today (but not this instant), I will have a summer-camp related hiatus-ish for about 2 weeks. I will still be online to update games and play daily, but my activity will drop immensely.
Bye then.

Also starting from Friday I won't be on until Monday.

I'm never on anyway so
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing better. :D
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Flowermanvista

Oh crap I forgot to celebrate my 5 year anniversary. Whatevs, it's not that late...

So as of writing this I have been on this website for 5 whole years. It's been quite some ride so far - I've seen users come and go, I've witnessed ups and downs, and overall it's been kind of like a roller coaster, but I've enjoyed being here.

Well, I guess here's to another 5 years.
good morning, SMF!

DownsGameClub

redgreenandblue

Tymewalk

Happy 5 years, Flowermanvista! :D
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

Well, some months, some years and I'll be the one who will celebrate the 5 year anniversary.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Flowermanvista

Quote from: DownsGameClubCongratulations!
Quote from: redgreenandblueCongrats, Flowermanvista!
Quote from: TymewalkHappy 5 years, Flowermanvista! :D

Thanks guys. When your time comes, happy 5 years to you too.
good morning, SMF!

Dino

Welc- oh wait. :P

Congratulations! I passed 5 years way before you though ;)

the2000

CGRatz! (Computer Generated Rats) I've only been on for about 2 1/3 years now. And like 1/2 a year was spent being off the site in 2016-2017.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

the2000

(Fun fact: I never gave up on my ROM hack, I'm working on the second world now)

CoolTBGGaming

GUYS I HAD THE BEST TIME.

Quote from: FlowermanvistaOh crap I forgot to celebrate my 5 year anniversary. Whatevs, it's not that late...

So as of writing this I have been on this website for 5 whole years. It's been quite some ride so far - I've seen users come and go, I've witnessed ups and downs, and overall it's been kind of like a roller coaster, but I've enjoyed being here.

Well, I guess here's to another 5 years.
Congratulations, how have you survived this far LOL
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

1a3c5e7g9i

Forgot to welcome myself.

print("Hello World!")
#End of program.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Blunderbus

Quote from: 1a3c5e7g9iForgot to welcome myself.

print("Hello World!")
#End of program.
python?
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Flowermanvista

Quote from: DaEpikDude

print("Hello World!")
#End of program.
python?

yes
good morning, SMF!

the2000

print("Hello World!")
#End of program.
yay

Blunderbus

Quote from: Flowermanvista

print("Hello World!")
#End of program.
python?

yes
scratch is better you scrubz cool
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

the2000

Quote from: Flowermanvista
Quote from: DaEpikDudepython?

yes
scratch is better you scrubz cool
liar cool