News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1000 Things you shouldn't try at home

Started by bluecat600, Jan 05, 2014, 06:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

There is no rule there/10

Cut the ground wire to your house.

PrincessPandaTBG

8/10

Dissemble a hard-to-assemble electronic with no warranty.
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

DownsGameClub

7/10.

Broadcast an emergency action notification over NOAA Weather Radios from a long-distance transmitter.

PrincessPandaTBG

9/10

Blend inedible objects and drink the smoothie.

Seanbobe

9/10

Attempt to do the opposite of the action described in post #180.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

PrincessPandaTBG

10000000000/10

Shoot fireworks in the toilet.

bluecat600

1/1

Eat the orange juice and drink the toast
Garlic bread enthusiast.
================================================================
I am a random kid on the interwebs with a poor sense of humour and many awful puns to share with you

Flowermanvista

Huh/What

Power up a giant radio transmitter and antenna and use it without any knowledge of how to do anything with it safely. Bonus points for taking over the signal of an existing station instead of transmitting on an empty channel.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

CellularData

6/10

perform a fire "drill" at your house
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

7/10

Play with matches in the gasline

bob1171

Whats a signature?

PrincessPandaTBG

"Oh no, my girlfriend has been kidnapped by a giant tortoise! I'm gonna save her!"

"First, I'm gonna punch this cabinet for a free coin."

"OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW-"

10/10

Stay outside in a lightning storm.

Shpore

9/10

Googling any female Overwatch character except Orisa.
(DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!!!!)

Faressain

7/10

Trying to set up homebrew timetravel device.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

0/10, I tried it and only tore 4 holes in the fabric of spacetime

This. ;)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

PrincessPandaTBG

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

2/10

Build a non-escapable box around you.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

10/10

Start a one-man circus where you are the acrobat, lion tamer, chainsaw juggler, great escapist, elephant, etc.

Tymewalk

10/10, 11/10 if you're the lion-tamer AND the lion

Go tightrope-walking on the electric lines outside. Bonus points if you climb the pole without a ladder.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

SausageMcSauce

10/10

Filling a bath of sulphuric acid, then pouring it down the toilet
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Seam49

9/10

Set the computer on fire, and tip it onto some kerosene, the put it on the stove and have it for dinner ?

ResExsention

8/10

Sell your home and buy another one -- it will become very sad.
just call me Res...

i probably won't put anything else until i get to know this community more, but hi!

Seam49

6/10

Put the toaster in the freezer and put in your fingers.

SausageMcSauce

5/10

Juggle razor-sharp chainsaws with explosives in them, which are coated in a mixture of hydrochloric acid and gasoline, on fire, in the middle of a very busy road, during rush hour, with sharks, fireworks and toilets falling onto you.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.