News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

My x is better than your y

Started by DownsGameClub, Jun 12, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DownsGameClub

This is Talking Carol™...
He repeats [almost (you'll see why I put that here)] everything you say...
And he's gonna get in a fight...

My voice is better than your voice
My mouth is better than your voice
My glass is better than your mouth
And so on...

Pictures encouraged.  :)

My smiley is better than your post.
:P

TheLetterThorn

My signature is better than your smiley.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

DownsGameClub

My picture frame is better than your signature.

-Terrariadude555-

My meowmere is better than your picture frame.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

My god mode is better than your meowmere.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

My buddha mode is better than your god mode.
God mode = no damage taken, buddha mode = can only go down to 1 health, never lower
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

DownsGameClub

My light is better than your buddha.

-Terrariadude555-

My hacking power and ultimate world domination is better than your light.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Seanbobe

My chocolate is better than your hacking power and ultimate world domination.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Byron_Inc_TBG

My ginger bread is better than your chocolate.

EDIT: This is the 498000th post in the TBGs.
eh

PkmnQ

Mia aŭtomata esperanta tradukisto estas pli bona ol via spickuko.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

My vibrating metal cube is better than your automatic Esperanto translator.
eh

PkmnQ

Mas mahusay ang pambansang wika ko kaysa sa nanginginig na metalikong kubo mo.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Bahasa negara saya ialah lebih baik daripada bahasa negara kamu
eh

SausageMcSauce

This post's Englishness is better than the post above.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Faressain

My Draconic is better than your Englishness.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

PkmnQ

D'``_"K~~YkzzVw/4u,>ONp-9ll)"Fhf1AzyQ=O<):xwYun4rqji/mfN+iKgf_%Fb[ZY}]?>ZSwWPONSLpJ2NGk.DCHAe(D=_{tyr8punsrkjoh.Okdihgf_^$\aZ_X]VzyYX:Pt7MRKJIHlLE-IBAe?'=<;_9>=<5492Vw5.3,10)Mn&J$#('~De{"y~w={]\xqpo5srqpohg-eMibg`_%cE[`Y}W?[ZYRQu8NMLQJIm0FEDIHGF?>b<;:?8\<|438765.R2r0/.'K+*ji'~D$dc!x}vu;\rwp6#(Malbolge)
Quine list

Tymewalk

I was going to say that my Python 3 was better than your Malbolge but it gave me a 403 error.

So I guess I hope that my excuse is better than your Malbolge.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

My truth is better than your excuse.
eh

PkmnQ

My lie is worse than your truth.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

My tattletaling skills are better than your lies.
eh

PkmnQ

! t"n #et$r!
my!ext compressio"is b#te$ha"you$attl#aling skills
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

My proper English is better than your text compressor.
eh

PkmnQ

Mon français traduit sur Google est meilleur que votre anglais correct.
Quine list