News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Agree/Disagree

Started by TheLetterThorn, Jun 16, 2015, 09:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

YES. (2)

PC games aren't better than console, and console games aren't better than PC
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

Disagree. Terraria PC edition has way more than Console
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

TheLetterThorn

I like cottage cheese. (0)
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

BaconAndEggs1

Yep.
Netflix shows are pretty good. (1)
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

1a3c5e7g9i

Yes

Playing retro video games is a favorite pasttime. (2)
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Blunderbus

Yep

Alpha / Beta / Early release Minecraft isn't actually better than modern Minecraft (2buggy4me) (3)
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Byron_Inc_TBG

I have no idea, but I think there should be at least some improvement in the game.

TBG is really fun. (0)
eh

Zan

Indeed it is. I like the part where I necrobump.

It's strange how Byron_Inc_TBG has the last post on almost all topics I necrobump nowadays(1)
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE

Incendiary

Not really

I hate people who try to gatekeep new things from others (veterans telling noobs to quit or something along those lines) (0)
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

I agree (1)

I dislike people who call things mid 50 TIMES A FREAKING DAY (my brother *cough*)
Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Incendiary

Yep, same with "Skill issue" "L bozo" ":nerd:" every single time. Only skill issue here is that you're not funny or smart enough to come up with insults and appropriate times to use them.

This economy sucks
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

I don't know much, but I think it's quite fine as it is now.

Studying for a Mathematics exam is unnecessary and a waste of time.

Quote from: ZanIt's strange how Byron_Inc_TBG has the last post on almost all topics I necrobump nowadays(1)
Ah yes, my late 2020 to mid 2021 era when I had nothing to do during online classes
eh

PhantomLuigi

I agree, I forgot everything and only remembered woth half an hour to go, after I had etched an Amogus into the table.

Inactivity is annoying.
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

TheGlassPenguin

it very much is

spotify needs to actually play the song you want instead of 50 unrelated ones
a comic maker and a very bad web developer who's day job is village idiot.
<- check out my website at https://theglasspenguin.us.to for more content

my main concern is "why aren't plush toy dolphins considered valid weapons?"

PhantomLuigi

I use desktop so I can play whatever I want without shuffle, same with my ipad, so I dont really care

People who send discord messages one word at a time, causing 500 pings in dms
Almost...

Zan

What about them? I've never experienced anyone like that but it sounds annoying. So if you are asking me to agree on it being annoying, agreed.(1)

The internet is the weirdest place to be in.
THE KUMQUATS WERE HERE