News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Bad Translator Stack

Started by Alex The JPEG, Aug 07, 2016, 09:18:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex The JPEG

Denmark, ukraine Hero factor. jos é kusugu, smile, vito (invalid html) select black
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

Ukraine Denmark victory factor. Goose-ekusugu, smile, vito (Disable html) that we have fossils of the black

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Xenon

Ukraine Denmark coefficients victory. Acosogo with a black mineral Link (disable HTML formatting) good Vito smiling GUS,

Reset

Operation Flashpoint (also Arma: Cold War Assault) is a series of military simulation games. The first game, Operation Flashpoint, was developed by Bohemia Interactive Studio.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

TheTealWashableMarker

(Hey, how about every time we translate, we rate what it translated to?)

(Also Arma: Cold War Assault) military simulation Operation Flashpoint games cheese. In the first game, Operation Flashpoint, Bohemia Interactive Studio has been developed.

8/10
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Alex The JPEG

(I think we should only rate the very last translation, translation 35)

(and again, and In the cold assault: war) the Tao of ignition with the day: choi Military Game

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Xenon

(I have a cold is determined by the inverse function) sources province of loan repayment by Taos
Road to 5K posts:

TheTealWashableMarker

Taos sources repayment of the state loan (but not cold, it is contrary to the group)

4/10
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Flowermanvista

6th translation:

Taos sources repay the state loans (but not cold, it is unlike the group)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Xenon

89480392802398239048902/10
information about the sender on the basis of academic TSH devices (however, but I'm not cool contrast group)
Road to 5K posts:

Flowermanvista

BUMP!

8:

Information based on academic TSH device sender information (but I am not cool contrast group)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Xenon

Teaching and facial detection against aggressive control TSH mirror (which is nice but I can control) to ensure that the handheld pc's for such information
Road to 5K posts:

Alex The JPEG

Bump.

10: I told him, the machine is clearly portable, obviously using tsh (although you belong to the control form you can smell), the detection is obviously bad

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

NasomiXIV

11. I told him that the machine belongs to portable clear, of course, using TSH (although the template control may smell), it is obvious to tell a bad
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Alex The JPEG

12 - then the King never laptop definitely, I am saying, humiliate, and both light (although, as boys, we select insipid.)

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

redgreenandblue

so do we use bad translator for each post, or do we just translate it once with google or something?

Alex The JPEG

Quote from: redgreenandblueso do we use bad translator for each post, or do we just translate it once with google or something?
You bad translate the post above you, then the next person bad translates your post, and so on, until we have done this 35 times. See the first post for how it works

13 - the King mad laptop, light (and is a true face When he, casting away his garment, opted in strength).

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

14 - laptop on top of the King speech, lite (the subterranean, and working with the open face real Power).

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

15 - Battery by Raja, editors (open works with real energy)

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Alex The JPEG

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Prism

16 - "Battery by Raja editor (open run with power actually)"
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

PkmnQ

17 - "Batteries provided by Raja editor (actual breakthrough power supply operation)"
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain