News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Started by redgreenandblue, May 25, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

The point of this game is to keep it a secret. If it is on the front page get it off quickly. We can't let anyone know of this topic.

Shhhhhhh
🌱

Seanbobe

I had a lot of trouble tapping the title.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Prism

Quote from: seanbobeI had a lot of trouble tapping the title.
shhhh!!! :o
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Alex The JPEG

I didn't need to tap the title ;)
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

joefarebrother

LPT: click new posts to see the topic
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Faressain

Or press the date.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

CoolTBGGaming

I feel like this will cause a lot of spam...
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Faressain

Eh heh heh heh.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

blue79

insert signature here

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tymewalk

can we talk about that title for a second, how exactly did you get that
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

Quote from: Tymewalkcan we talk about that title for a second, how exactly did you get that
I used the same method as making an empty post: I copied a random emoji and made that the title. The TBGs don't support the emojis so it has an empty title.

or should I say

Shhhhhhhhhh!
🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

BaconAndEggs1

NOTHING IS SECRET
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

DownsGameClub

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Faressain

Tymewalk

Hey guys, this is the topic we have to keep secret, right?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

You guys really don't know the definition of Shhhhhhhhh! do you?
🌱

Faressain

Nope, I'm all in for revealing hidden stuff.

the2000

Hey guys, why don't we avoid bumping this thread, to keep it the secretest secret of all?
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Faressain

Not so secret...

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Joyous Theta

Lets get this to two pages so that everyone can access this.