News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Guide for New TBGers + TBG Resources!

Started by the2000, Nov 09, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

Quote from: blue79cool guide, i will try to use it to make my tbging even better. but i have 1 question:
why do i have to wait until i get 50 posts to try making my own tbg? is this a rule?
you don't have to, i think that's just poor wording
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Dino

Quote from: blue79cool guide, i will try to use it to make my tbging even better. but i have 1 question:
why do i have to wait until i get 50 posts to try making my own tbg? is this a rule?
It's not a rule, I think the2000 meant it more as a suggestion, since by the time you post around 50 times, you'll know how to website works. If you want to post something though, go ahead! :)

the2000

Quote from: TheLastDino
It's not a rule, I think the2000 meant it more as a suggestion, since by the time you post around 50 times, you'll know how to website works. If you want to post something though, go ahead! :)
Yeah, yesterday I saw this and it made me rethink the entire post, so now it's updated. Yay!
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Wolfslime123

Quote from: the2000ich unlocks at level 21, as state
you mean post 21.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

the2000

Quote from: Wolfslime123
Quote from: the2000ich unlocks at level 21, as state
you mean post 21.
k thanks

NasomiXIV

Quote from: CellularDataI wonder if you can actually make a website with a url that long :P
The link must have been removed since November of 2017.

Regarding the statement, I'm just gonna put this here. Haven't checked it out that much, but I think it used to be a Homestar Runner fan site before it changed to whatever the hell a "slorum" is.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DownsGameClub

the2000

Quote from: DownsGameClubRemoved an invalid resource.  :(
thanks

NasomiXIV

This could help.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

JustMeMeMe

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
LOL.

LeopardyLeaf

How much posts I have to make until I'm a TBGer?
Leopardy here! I love RPing and playing games on Scratch! :)

:D Partyparrot

Incendiary

Quote from: LeopardyLeafHow much posts I have to make until I'm a TBGer?
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl dealing with the boring dystopia that is our society. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

LeopardyLeaf

Quote from: IncendiaryGaming
Quote from: LeopardyLeafHow much posts I have to make until I'm a TBGer?

Thank you!
Leopardy here! I love RPing and playing games on Scratch! :)

:D Partyparrot

galligoo

???how do i even make a new post i dont see a new post button or something like that anywhere
█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒
▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒░░░HELLO░░░░WORLD░░░░▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█
█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒
▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒█

Byron_Inc_TBG

Quote from: galligoo???how do i even make a new post i dont see a new post button or something like that anywhere
You just did?
eh

sparkycinnamon

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBG
Quote from: galligoo???how do i even make a new post i dont see a new post button or something like that anywhere
You just did?
I think they mean a new topic.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

sUgaRsnAkE

AquaticValley

hello guys i'm new, i've only been here for a few hours and i hope i'm posting in the right place
There's a 1 in a billion chance i'll make another post on this website, i've mostly abandoned it.

PkmnQ

Quote from: AquaticValleyhello guys i'm new, i've only been here for a few hours and i hope i'm posting in the right place
Hello!

You're currently joining while BBCode is removed due to a very serious bug in an old piece of forum software that this forum just so happens to use. Insert some more text here, get tampermonkey and add CABS from my signature.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

gilbert_given_TBG

Quote from: PkmnQ
Quote from: AquaticValleyhello guys i'm new, i've only been here for a few hours and i hope i'm posting in the right place
Hello!

You're currently joining while BBCode is removed due to a very serious bug in an old piece of forum software that this forum just so happens to use. Insert some more text here, get tampermonkey and add CABS from my signature.
Bu why though?

the2000

this thread should be unstickied lol

A-Hadi

A-Hadi

A-Hadi

A-Hadi