News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Normalcy - A CYOA

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 13, 2018, 04:59:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

A person stands in their room.

This is yet another average day for this person, one that might be better described with images, but for the sake of their story being told, will probably not be.

It is 1:51 PM. This time has exactly one significance - it's time to make lunch.

But we're getting off track here, there is one important question to be resolved before we can begin..

What is this person's name?

Haha, just kidding, that's such a cliche question to start off with. This person is called James.

Now, there is another actually important question.

What will James do?
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Starmeadows

Make a sandwich!
(already assuming this will stray from realism, sometime)

Tymewalk

Quote from: TerrariadudeGo to McDonalds
Unfortunately, McDonald's is quite a long walk away, and you don't currently have any other form of transportation.

Luckily, you have some leftovers from McDonald's waiting for you on the counter. You can eat those for lunch.
Quote from: Smiley100PMake a sandwich!
(already assuming this will stray from realism, sometime)
(perhaps.)
You decide to combine the leftovers into THE ULTIMATE MCDONALD'S SANDWICH. Two burgers for buns, and fries in the middle.

It's not as good as you hoped, but the sheer glory from being able to make one is enough for you.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Ryasis

Hi. I'm A. Nube. What's your name?

Blunderbus

While we're on the computer, log onto the TBGs and get all meta
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

findanegg

They open up the Text Based Games Forums on their computer and play a different game
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Joyous Theta

Tymewalk

Quote from: RyasisGo on the computer.
James, after finishing his ridiculous sandwich, goes back to his room and logs onto his computer.
Quote from: DaEpikDudeWhile we're on the computer, log onto the TBGs and get all meta
James logs on to one of his favorite websites, the Turquoise Builder Guys Forums. Unfortunately, there is no opportunity for him to "get meta" with this site.
Quote from: findaneggThey open up the Text Based Games Forums on their computer and play a different game
He switches tabs to the Text Based Games forums, where a choose-your-own-adventure game named "Regularness" was just launched. However, the players seem to have gotten too meta with the game, and now it is in a confusing state of infinite recursion.

Good thing the Turquoise Builder Guys Forums never went meta. That could have been a real mess.
Quote from: CrazeePiAttempt to get banned.
James certainly does not want to be banned, from either one of these sites. While being mean could be fun every once in a while, he enjoys using them too much to ever attempt anything.

Starmeadows

Get off the computer, get ready for the day, and go outside.

-Terrariadude555-

Forget about going outside and download arrow.io on his tablet.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

findanegg

Don't do that because you're not a filthy normie. Instead, listen to several hours of your favorite band, The Leg Subsections
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Dino

Don't do that because you're a filthy normie. Instead, go to work like a good little citizen.

15,000th post!

Faressain

Forget about that. You're too lazy and you're still not adult. Go play Text Based Forums game called Talessa Adventures: The Meaning of Character and Talessa Adventures: Revenge on Earth.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Joyous Theta

Do all of those things at the same time because you can't decide.

But also plug the music into your giant speakers and then play it as loud as you can so you can't hear your neighbors when they file a noise complaint and attempt to get banned from the Text Based Games Forums so people will stop trying to be meta.

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tymewalk

Quote from: Smiley100PGet off the computer, get ready for the day, and go outside.
Quote from: TerrariadudeForget about going outside and download arrow.io on his tablet.
Quote from: findaneggDon't do that because you're not a filthy normie. Instead, listen to several hours of your favorite band, The Leg Subsections
Quote from: TheLastDinoDon't do that because you're a filthy normie. Instead, go to work like a good little citizen.

15,000th post!
Quote from: ThartlerForget about that. You're too lazy and you're still not adult. Go play Text Based Forums game called Talessa Adventures: The Meaning of Character and Talessa Adventures: Revenge on Earth.
Quote from: CrazeePiDo all of those things at the same time because you can't decide.

But also plug the music into your giant speakers and then play it as loud as you can so you can't hear your neighbors when they file a noise complaint and attempt to get banned from the Text Based Games Forums so people will stop trying to be meta.
Quote from: ThartlerWhat about just dying?
James is extremely overwhelmed by the vast amount of possibilities.

He decides to step outside for a breath of fresh air, hoping maybe that will drastically reduce his confusion.

While outside, he sees there is something in the mailbox. There is also a really cool-looking bird to the left in his yard.

What will James do now that he's outside?

Blunderbus

Check the mailbox, but before doing that take a picture of the birb.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!