News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1001 worst feelings

Started by TheLetterThorn, Jun 27, 2014, 08:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

10/10

When you open up your phone/browser/image editor/etc. to do something... then you immediately forget what it was.

But then, just as you close it, you remember what you wanted to do.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

firefang16

I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

BaconAndEggs1

1000 ouch too relateable/10

Promising to fulfill personal artistic commitments you'd long been looking to begin for several months only to spend the whole day on social media again.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

objecty

10/10

When someone leaves the TBGs and they won't tell you why.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

PrincessPandaTBG

8/10

When you get cyberbullied
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

joefarebrother

8/10

When you see "If This Leaves The First Page Of The TBGs We Lose" on the second page when the scores were in the hundreds
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

6/10

When you look at 2017 Scratch
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

BaconAndEggs1

8/10

When you're too emotionally exhausted to even want to cry.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

TheLetterThorn

10/10

When you're recovering from clinical depression (or a traumatic experience), but it completely robbed you of your sense of self so you have no idea who you are or where you're going in life or what you're supposed to be doing.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Wolfslime123

Been there, existential crisis hurts. All because of one freaking thing on the internet. But let's not dwell on it.
10/10

When you lose someone, and it hits you that you'll never see them again.(I haven't experienced this myself but it's all I can think of to top the above.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheLetterThorn

11/10, it's the worst

Looking back on the cringiness of your past Scratch projects from when you were like 11

GalaxySugarFox

8/10  but at least you can see how much you've improved..

Giving away a pet. (worse than you think)

Blunderbus

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT / 10

Playing a really hard level in a game, and JUST when you're at the end you fail at the VERY LAST SECOND.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

CoolTBGGaming

9.5/10

This.

When you can't think of any other badges or recipes.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

Was gonna rate 0/10 cuz that looks like a good game, but then I saw the 79/80. Oof.

80/80, I feel your pain

When you wake up in the middle of the night to go get something, and you get a really good idea that you can't do now, but now you're awake from just thinking about doing it.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TheLetterThorn

10/10 THE CREATIVE LIFE

When one of your role models does something really horrible so you can't support them anymore and you feel like you've lost a chunk of your identity

Tymewalk

9/10 (and then you question if everything else was right too :()

When there's a conversation you REALLY want to get in on, but have no idea how to enter.

PkmnQ

10/10

When the time you decide to check the first page for the first time in 30 minutes is the time that
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain