News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If you post without any A's - you win!

Started by sanjayraj, Nov 04, 2012, 10:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPandaTBG

A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Tymewalk

Telling me to post without specific letters? YOU WON'T TELL ME IF I'M PERMITTED TO USE SPECIFIC LETTERS OR NOT IN MY POSTS! I WILL USE THE "FORBIDDEN LETTER" WHEN I WISH, HOW I WISH, WHY I WISH, ETC.

This is due to the- OK, forget it. I'm not going to give some speech over stupid TBG rules.

In other news, did you guys see some of the JD2017 songs?

Run The Night is SO cool! I wish I didn't need to sit here until October for the full songlist. Plus I Love Rock N Roll is going to be on JD2017, too! Completely unexpected!

Oh, for those of you who think I don't got no wicked cool TBG post skillz? There is none of the forbidden letter in this post. Not even in the YouTube link!

Click quote if you would like proof. :)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

LP_Play

sorry I'm too lazy to do a signature

Alex The JPEG

Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Tymewalk

There should be high-scores for longest posts without the forbidden letter.

So it's competitive fun!

My post here is 185 letters long. (It's more like "bytes", but you get the point.)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CellularData

(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

Tymewalk

BUT YOU- I DON'T-

THIS IS NOT HOW YOU DO THIS

ev3commander

hello this post does not include the excluded letter. the letter in question is not q or w or e or r or t or y or u or i or o or p or s or d or f or g or h... you get it? This post is pretty long, however, the forbidden letter is very common in English, so it is very difficult to continue my post which excludes the seventeenth letter of this tbg's title. I think U+0020 isn't included in my set of letters, so it does not count in the title. I think this post is very long & it excludes the letter we don't like. ==end== (534 bytes)
I have regrets.

Tymewalk

Wow, such big posts! You must be so impressive!

Do you think you will one-up me, ev3? I love writing with restrictions like these. I lived in icebergs for seven months writing without e, o, or i. To keep myself properly fed I coerced some explorers into giving me their food supplies. In turn, I showed them the techniques of Resctricted-Writing-Fu.

The number I like the best is eight-hundred eleven, due to it omitting the forbidden letter here entirely. So delightful.

Let's quickly check how much longer I could keep this post up for. I know dozens of different words to use when I shouldn't use forbidden letters. I could keep typing for hours. Plus, when getting the high-score is involved, I get +777 Determined buffs.

This post now ends, with the byte count being 811, which is my most-liked number.

ev3commander

Hello. I will not type the letter by giving you lists of pokemon. None of these will include the letter. Gen 1: Weedle beedrill butterfree squirtle pidgey pidgeotto pidgeot. nidoking nidorino nidoqueen vulpix jigglepuff wigglytuff oddish gloom vileplume venomoth diglett dugtrio meowth psyduck golduck growlithe poliwhirl bellsprout weepinbell victreebel geodude golem slowpoke slowbro doduo dodrio dewgong seel grimer muk shellder cloyster onix drowzee hypno kingler voltorb electrode exeggcute exeggcutor cubone hitmonlee lickitung koffing weezing rhyhorn rhydon goldeen mr. mime scyther jynx pinsir ditto eevee jolteon porygon moltres mewtwo mew In >=1 gen 1 pokemon's evolution tree: pichu igglybuff bellossom politoed slowking steelix tyrogue hitmontop lickilicky rhyperior blissey Mime jr. scizor smoochum elekid electivire sylveon umbreon espeon Porygon2 Porygon-Z Length of this post is 1k + one bytes (or letters, i don't know which one you prefer)! I got more letters(more like bytes)! Yes!
I have regrets.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Tymewalk

Zero point Five Forbidden Letter Presses

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Byron_Inc_TBG

This topic is most definitely one of the dupes of the "if you post without" topics.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

Firstglyphs shouldn't be more common th-
Oh. It is very common too.
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Enderium

Byron_Inc_TBG

Byron_Inc_TBG
PkmnQ
gilbert_given_tbg
cheesyfriedeggs
S-
Oh there is the first letter.
eh

Seam49

Winning so much is FUN!

ok this is not difficult much.

PkmnQ

one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty twenty one twenty two twenty three twenty four twenty five twenty six twenty seven twenty eight twenty nine thirty
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Numbers < 1000 do not include firstglyph
eh

PkmnQ

Quine list