News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Realism TBG

Started by manosysltia, Oct 25, 2015, 01:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

An interesting proposal, although it doesn't sound completely right.

Everything is actually better than you'd think right now.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Faressain

+72

It feels like I ascended from the very lizards, I guess.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

manosysltia

whoa someone brought this back?? cool

±350

living under a rock has been a very strange experience
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Starmeadows

+12.428

I serve my king and kick butt for a living but I'm all outta my king

TheLetterThorn

+2

when he finally died, he knew that he had made many mistakes and many wise choices in his life, and they had, of course, all led him to the same inevitable death. he didn't mind.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

manosysltia

null but also sorta -1

"oh, the mail truck's here again."
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

PkmnQ

+3

"oh and the ceiling is blue now that's cool"
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain