News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1001 ways to kill TheLetterThorn (Heathcliffe)

Started by TheLetterThorn, Jul 04, 2015, 08:16:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLetterThorn

8/10

(By the way guys, I can't drink cappuccino anymore because of my anxiety - too much caffeine and I start having hallucinations. It's really sad, but I've learned to live with it.)

Remind her that belly buttons exist.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

-Terrariadude555-

7/10

Remind her that she is not allowed to have cappuccinos.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Faressain

8/10

Have a trip with her to Eastern Ukraine.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

SheenBoy95

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

joefarebrother

7/10

Point out that there are 1001 ways to kill her but only 1000 ways to please her
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

TheLetterThorn

OUCH 8/10

Remind her that her phone doesn't have enough space for Pokemon Go :'(

Byron_Inc_TBG

Old trends/10

Telling her that Heathcliffe no longer exist.
eh

SausageMcSauce

4/10

Drop botolinium toxin into every cup of cappucino within a 50 mile radius of her. And misspell cappuchino like I did here and the last sentence.

Better one: Force every language that uses the letter thorn to go under spelling reforms which drop that letter.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Incendiary

10/10

62. Tell her "I like ya cut G" and whack her into the abyss
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

SausageMcSauce

6/10

Force every language that uses the letters thorn and ash to go under spelling reforms which drop those letters

(this is a modified version of my above post because PKMNQ intentionally did not rate)

Byron_Inc_TBG

10/10

64. Force her to abuse powers. Then tell the other TBG team members that she did it intentionally.
eh

SausageMcSauce

7/10

Serve her roast penguin (bonus if obtained illegally), served in a sauce made of rancid moose tracks ice cream, with poisonous indigo-coloured salad dressing. Served with cappuchino (misspellt).

TheLetterThorn

[This post has no gameplay value, but please read it anyway]

Hey y'all, your posts are hilarious and I want them to keep coming, but I did want to call attention to the pronouns in my signature. I made and participated in this topic several years ago when I still identified with the * I was assigned at birth, and I know it's confusing since that's the standard my posts set, but I would greatly appreciate it if there could be an effort to refer to me using the correct pronouns. They're in my sig, but in case it helps to have them reiterated here: Sie/hir/hirs. Thank you, and keep on playin!

TheLetterThorn

Quote from: SausageMcSauce7/10

Serve her roast penguin (bonus if obtained illegally), served in a sauce made of rancid moose tracks ice cream, with poisonous indigo-coloured salad dressing. Served with cappuchino (misspellt).
11/10 overkill, don't you think? :P

Remove Shakespeare from every literature anthology :(

Byron_Inc_TBG

10/10 It will if you say so.

Use deadly incorrect Shakespearean English in front of sie.

(Did I use it right?)
eh

TheLetterThorn

11/10 that would do it

(You would use "hir" there. Basically, use sie in place of she and hir in place of her.)

68) Call hir out for not numbering on hir own topic

EDIT: I MISGENDERED MYSELF

Scratchykit

6/10

69: dirct hir in the direction of a pack of huskies who mistake hir for a tasty elk and eat hir alive.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Faressain

7/10

70: Spice hir cookie with a poison and give hir it.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

5/10

71. Call hir out for abusing mod power although sie didn't.
eh

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)