News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

{x} strong.

Started by Faressain, Nov 27, 2017, 05:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

In this game you need to make a rhyme, but unlike in The London Tower is falling, you have to repeat the endings of last sentence once!

Example.

The Belarusian farmers have come there. Farmers have come there.
They're damaging our reputation of rich country. Our reputation of rich country.
Duda, lead your Poles! Lead your Poles!
Everyone needs to see...
We're not a poor country at all! Not a poor country at all!

Rate above.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Faressain

Will you play it? Or no?

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Alex The JPEG

Yes I will play it. Play it
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Faressain

The spambots are rampaging our forums! Rampaging our forums!
The bandits with proxies are spamming to the cubic power... spamming to the cubic power!
Tymewalk, banhammer these spambots! Banhammer these spambots!
Everyone needs to see...
We're not that easy target for them! Not that easy target for them!

*mouse sounds, keyboard sounds*