News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fusion Machine

Started by Wordweaver, Apr 04, 2016, 12:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperJedi224

You get the fusion machine machine

I insert a cyclops and a titan.

-Terrariadude555-

You get a titanclops

I insert titanium, cobalt and the meowmere.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Faressain

You get Mi-14, a blade from cobalt that shoots Blackbird Fighter Jets at maximum loudness.

I insert myself, Snivy, mech and Shaping Magi.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

You get the mechanical shifting shivy Thartler machine.

I combine Thartler, Redgreenandblue, frishy, DaEpikDude, Terrariadude and ChildGamer.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

redgreenandblue

You get Daepikredgreenandthartlergamerdude

I combine DC and Marvel

Flowermanvista

Omg when i clicked on this topic it had 6666 views :o

You get a monopoly.

I combine my current computer and my dream computer
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Blunderbus

You get the world's most powerful toaster.

I combine Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

You get ninsocroft, world's best tech producer.

I combine Terraria, Fortnite, Minecraft, undertale and Destiny 2

Blunderbus

You get a 2D battle royale sandbox game, mostly based around building, with an extensive singleplayer campaign and you don't have to kill any enemies.
I call it:
"Unterrariacraftnite 2"

I combine the TBGs section and the RPGs section
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

You get the TPGs.

I combine google, Apple, me and my crush :P

Prism

You get a Terraria Google apple

I insert myself, Nebby, and a yo-yo
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Faressain

You become half-Cosmog with ability to throw Yo-yo and thinking.

I insert myself, Snivy, a Briton Longbowman, Epoch Fifteen of Empire Earth II, and a Talisman of Willpower.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Byron_Inc_TBG

You become a monster with nothing but two hands always typing.

I insert a cloud and a tree.
eh

PkmnQ

You get a floating tree with a cloud for leaves. Next fall, it will lose its cloud, and drop on your house.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

SausageMcSauce

You get nothing.

I insert a guinea pig and a goat.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

You get a "Please try again" message.

I insert the soviet union and the european union.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a continent full of war.

I insert a piece of paper that said "PkmnQ is making games unplayable" and a piece of papyrus that said "This topic is about fusing things, not like The Vending Machine of Power".
eh

Incendiary

You get divorce papers

I insert a rocket launcher and a minigun with ammo regeneration
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get a battle spaceship.

I insert Among Us and Fall Guys.
eh

Incendiary

You get an Among Us-Fall Guys crossover

I insert Fortnite, Minecraft, Terraria, Among Us, Fall Guys and every Call of Duty game.
Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

Scratchykit

Quote from: IncendiaryGamingYou get an Among Us-Fall Guys crossover

I insert Fortnite, Minecraft, Terraria, Among Us, Fall Guys and every Call of Duty game.

you get a ridiculous pixel-shooter game where everybody looks like an Among Us or Fall Guys guy.

i insert my OC, iolitestar, juniper berries and LeopardyLeaf's camp misty river OC, silver.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

PFP by yours truly ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) haha finally I changed it to my own art

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get silverberries-flavoured lolipop and a piece of paper that said "Machine overload".

I insert my breakfast, my lunch, and my dinner.
eh

Scratchykit

Quote from: Byron_Inc_TBGYou get silverberries-flavoured lolipop and a piece of paper that said "Machine overload".

I insert my breakfast, my lunch, and my dinner.

You get a megameal.

I put in all the TBG members and two stuffed animals by the names of Furzy and Yen.
SK (she/her). 15 y/o

Not the most active here but I visit sometimes because this place is nice and also brings me nostalgia because of how much I was on here when I was 12

sk5743 on discord, feel free to interact if I ever encounter you on the TBGs discord

Byron_Inc_TBG

You get the ultimate TBG Team member who has a weird habit of hugging stuffed animals at the age of 48.

I insert this post and the next post.
eh

Scratchykit

You get scratch users Byron_Inc and scratchykit5743 on a collab account post.

I put in my cat, harry, and the fart i just farted
SK (she/her). 15 y/o