News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Prove __________ !

Started by DrKat123_TBG, Oct 17, 2015, 04:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolTBGGaming

Well you would not know anything if you didn't go to school.

Prove that tbgs.tk used to exist.

(king!)
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

It exists as an ad now.

Prove that everything is blue.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

joefarebrother

We will prove that all groups of N things are the same colour, by mathematical induction on N.

Base case: N=1. Clearly, if you've just got 1 thing then it must be the same colour as everything else in the group (i.e. nothing else).

Inductive step: Suppose the claim is true for N, we want to show that it's true for N+1.
Suppose you have N+1 things. If you take away the first thing, you get a group of N things, which are all the same colour by the inductive hypothesis. similarly, if you take away the last thing you also have a group of N things which must be the same colour.
But these two groups overlap, so the entire set of N+1 things must be the same colour.

We conclude that all things must be the same colour. But I can see a blue towel in my room right now. So all things must be blue.

Prove that I'm procrastinating
Play me on chess.com! Scratch group!   √-1 2³ ∑ 3.14, and it was delicious!

Either your internet was too slow, or you're using the wrong theme, so you lost the game.

Blunderbus

because of how long it took the chat to get fixed Because there is at least one problem with the website which clearly means you haven't fixed anything at all.
Because you haven't fixed anything at all you must be procrastinating.

Prove p = np
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

Pie=no paleness

Prove Terraria: Otherworld is still in production
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Dino

The official website says nothing about cancellation.

Prove that we're not in a simulation.

Faressain

We are creators of our own path, and nobody is above us, + there's no hint that we're really in simulation.

Prove that some TBGers have their alternate forms.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Blunderbus

It's not confirmed whether or not TBGers have alternate forms, so it's easiest to assume it's true.

Prove 1 - 2 + 3 - 4 + 5 - 6 + 7 - 8... = 1/4

Dino

The ... could be any equation, meaning that it could definitely be an equation to make the answer 1/4.

Prove that the above is wrong.

Blunderbus

By "prove that the above is wrong" do you mean show my question is wrong or show that your proof is wrong?

Dino

Quote from: DaEpikDudeBy "prove that the above is wrong" do you mean show my question is wrong or show that your proof is wrong?
The latter.

Blunderbus

The ... generally means continuing on with the same pattern so it can't be 1/4

(side note there actually is a way to prove that that "sum" is 1/4)

Prove that I have enough time to do my English essay

Dino

Presumably the essay is due at 11:59pm. 11:59pm is a minute before midnight, therefore it would be completely dark. However, your location says "Somewhere in the Kuiper Belt". Assuming that you are fairly far away from the Solar System (a solid guess since the Kuiper Belt is huge), there is a star that is closer to you than the sun is and you're probably also floating in space. This means that there is no night and time is now relevant to the star closest to you. Since there was probably no timezone included on the due time, this means that this can be 11:59pm in your time. Since there is no way of measuring when it is night since you do not spin, it is always day. Therefore, it is always before 7pm or so. Therefore, since time does not change, you have ∞ time to complete the English essay which is more than enough.

Prove that I exist.

-Terrariadude555-

Computers can't do the captcha, so you exist.

Prove that I am a girl.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Ash_TBG

You have the phrase "dude" in your username. Therefore you are most likely using that to mislead us into believing you are of the male gender when you are really likely a female.

Prove that I'll tale over the world.
I like Eddsworld, TomSka, Sailor Moon, and Sci-fi shows. Need I say more?
Also, look at this or fall beneath my army of giant robots >:3
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=4864
"Jeg liker ost" -Ash 2018 Run it through google translate if you want, the language is Norwegian.

CoolTBGGaming

You can't tale over the world, so UNPROVABLE!

lol sorry. I know you mean take and not tale.

One time in chat, you posted that you'd been on chat 3 days in a row. Then, you used that to confirm the illuminati. This means that the illuminati is helping you take over the world, but it won't be for a very, very, very,very long time.

Prove that jji7skyline is a Releasio.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Ash_TBG

Stupid texting skills...
Easy. He just is.
Prove that I have a life.
I like Eddsworld, TomSka, Sailor Moon, and Sci-fi shows. Need I say more?
Also, look at this or fall beneath my army of giant robots >:3
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=4864
"Jeg liker ost" -Ash 2018 Run it through google translate if you want, the language is Norwegian.

Blunderbus

You like Eddsworld and Eddsworld is great so you have a life clearly

Prove (1 / sin²a) + (1 / cos²a) = sec²a X cosec²a

Blunderbus

DownsGameClub

QED.

Prove that the last day of school is today.

-Terrariadude555-

Nobody said anything about the end of school, however they may be lying.

Prove that my crush (who doesn't like me) has a secret crush on ME

Prism

They don't like you because they don't want you to know that they like you

Prove that I am the ocean's grey waves.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

-Terrariadude555-

You are very dull and you like waves, therefore you are gray waves.

Prove I can shapeshift

Byron_Inc_TBG

You have the shape of a shift key.

Prove that your answer to this is a paradox.
eh