News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1000 Blank White Cards REBOOT

Started by NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Feb 03, 2018, 04:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Credit to YouFindYourselfInJail for the original

1000 Blank White Cards is a game where anything can happen, because you make the cards!

Before we start the game, everyone makes 6 cards.
To begin, everyone gets a hand of 5 cards which may or may not be blank.  If the card is blank, congratulations!  You get to define that card.  Turn order is determined by order of signup.  On your turn, you draw a card (and define it if it's blank), then play a card. When the deck is exhausted, whoever has the most points wins!  Then everyone decides what cards to keep for the next round, and what cards to throw away.

-RULES-
Don't look at other files
Follow the TBG guidelines
Have fun!
If you want to join, just say so in the comments.

Current players:
Smiley100P
redgreenandblue
Beagel
Tymewalk

Queued players:
YouFindYourselfInJail
Terrariadude
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Starmeadows

redgreenandblue

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: Smiley100Psign me up
Quote from: redgreenandblueSign up
ok good
should i put every person in one file, or every game in one file
j u m b l e !

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: Beageljoin
oh my god we already have enough for a game (more can join if they want to)
and it's only been one night
j u m b l e !

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: Beagelyaaaaaaay
start it soon pls
k i'll wait a few hours and see if anyone else joins
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TymewalkCool I'm in
Yay, another player!
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

alright that's probably enough players
j u m b l e !

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: YouFindYourselfInJailsign me
you have been queued
j u m b l e !

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Quote from: TerrariadudeCan I join?
You have been queued.
j u m b l e !

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Alright, I want to play, so if anyone wants to host just tell me.
j u m b l e !

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Faressain

Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Awesomeguy33

I'm awesomeguy33, and I like the TBGs! My favourite game is Terraria. I wanted to pick the name Terrariadude, but it was taken. I also like Minecraft and arrow.io. Other than that, I'm just a random guy on the internet.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

The game hasn't finished yet, sorry.
j u m b l e !

Karanrimé

Quote from: 8435.5The game hasn't finished yet, sorry.

A) the person has since been banned.
B) A player has left the website.

Just an FYI, I don't feel like joining ATM.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;