News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

YES! NO! I DONT KNOW!

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Apr 20, 2018, 07:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

One user posts a new rule to implement to the world, and another user protests against it. The users keep adding reasons to add and to not add the rule until I decide whether or not to add it.

Cake should come in more flavours!
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

TheTealWashableMarker

But what other flavours could we create?
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

redgreenandblue

We could mix them together! Because who doesn't love lemon-coffee cake, chocolate-dr. pepper cake, the combinations are limitless!
🌱

BaconAndEggs1

Oh yeah, can't wait for candy floss-gravy cake. And black pudding-potato skin cakes.
Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

the2000

But that would be disgusting.
(Yes, no, maybe I don't know, can you repeat the question?)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

-Terrariadude555-

But there would be awesome flavours!
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

BaconAndEggs1

There would be abysmal, unearthly ones too and we can't risk that.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

-Terrariadude555-

But we can just not invent them!

BaconAndEggs1

How can you ensure some curious individual won't make that happen?

Just chillin' out like:

Faressain

You can simply initialize an accident in which he loses the memory, and ability to make this happen.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Seanbobe

That would be unethical and nearly impossible.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Faressain

They won't find out anyway. And it isn't impossible. Hey look, it has just happened!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

-Terrariadude555-

Awesomeguy33

But how do you know it happened?
(I know a girl in my class who would love to play this)
I'm awesomeguy33, and I like the TBGs! My favourite game is Terraria. I wanted to pick the name Terrariadude, but it was taken. I also like Minecraft and arrow.io. Other than that, I'm just a random guy on the internet.

-Terrariadude555-

(Same here)
We have 22nd century technology!

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Hellounicorns2

But we can make a time machine!
:) I'm new! Tell me if I do anything wrong. I'm also hellounicorns2 on Scratch. On the scratch forums I have over 1900 posts!

Blunderbus

But that technology is also at least 72 years away!

Faressain

But 72 years away is in fact overruled due to reforms! And such, we need to wait only one nanosecond! (1 ns = 0.000000001 second)

Hellounicorns2

BUT it is possible that we might accidentally go into the past!
:) I'm new! Tell me if I do anything wrong. I'm also hellounicorns2 on Scratch. On the scratch forums I have over 1900 posts!

Blunderbus

But then you can just go back to the future! (heh)

GameConsole

Mmmm, time machine-strawberry cake...
Hi, I'm GameConsole, and I am Terrariadude's other half.

Flowermanvista

Yeah, universe-destroying time paradox cake sure sounds great to me...
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Siverko

I bake a cake. Then I go back in time and kill my younger self for wanting to bake a cake. Since I died in the past, present me doesn't exist, so there is no cake and no one would have killed me over a cake, meaning I'm still alive with a cake, so I kill my younger self...

Does the cake still exist?
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Joyous Theta

Yes, if you had gone back in time and killed your past self, the paradox would have certainly been noticed by someone. However, since it hasn't, we can only assume that, in fact, when you travel back in time, you are not in our timeline, but rather one identical to ours. This means you are not killing your past self, but rather another past you who's actions do not affect you specifically, meaning you could safely kill your past self without causing any paradoxes.

Also you're getting arrested for both murder and attempted suicide.