News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

bunch bases II: the shooting-based hat simulation game

Started by findanegg, Apr 26, 2018, 03:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiberianPrince

HAHA IDIOT NICE TRY
GET GOOD, GET ROFLBOX

SHoot everyone in the head

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudeEquip the Targeing Charge and go charge face first into a gun shooty building
you die
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

Quote from: findanegg
Quote from: DaEpikDudeEquip the Targeing Charge and go charge face first into a gun shooty building
you die
Try again but this time charge into the Building Things Fella instead
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDude
you die
ded
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

Quote from: findaneggyou die
ded
Shoot over a wall with my PILLS HERE launcher

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

Quote from: TerrariadudeGrab a bag of popcorn
silly, you can't afford the popcorn cosmetic!

(and neither can I)

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: TerrariadudeGrab a bag of popcorn
silly, you can't afford the popcorn cosmetic!

(and neither can I)
LOL you just roasted yourself
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Tymewalk

Time to mix things up.

I switch to the Building Things Fella, and attempt to set up some things that I build for my team.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudeTry again but this time charge into the Building Things Fella instead
ded
Shoot over a wall with my PILLS HERE launcher
your Cylinder That Shoots Smaller, Explosive Cylinders does the job! yay
Quote from: TymewalkTime to mix things up.

I switch to the Building Things Fella, and attempt to set up some things that I build for my team.
the things are builded. but oh no! a Close-Up Stabber is disguised as one of your teammates! determine which one before your buildings are Electronically Sabotaged!