News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Rogue

Started by Dino, May 02, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezuka Yamikami

Xander waits. Again. I think I have to make a post for every turn when I'm active now I guess. Anyway, Xander waits and mentally (emphasis on mentally, so you can't pull a 'hold up why is that guy singing just a lil bit of time before the crack of dawn') sings Chase (as in the Japanese song, Chase).
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Wolfslime123

Quote from: TheLastDino
Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: (Getting stuck here is never a good start. Umm...) Henry
Class [Assassin; Strongarm; Spy; Sniper; Thief; Infiltrator; Hunter]: Infiltrator, because we should probably get a full team and not just snipers.
Inventory: (A weapon, 50 coins, a few other small items if you want) A nasty knife (bonus points if you get the reference)
Backstory: He had to be good at hiding as a child because he and a gang of orphans were forced into theft and robbery. Later in life he got imprisoned. Learned to disguise himself from a another prisoner.
Appearance: err... black hair dark eyes pale skin why does this matter.
Other: Has the ability to go missing for long periods of time, or tendency rather, because of my lesser activity. Later pops up in reasonable places.
I'd prefer if you add an age though. Just select a random number between 20 and 40 or something like that. Otherwise, that's good. And thanks for choosing a class that's not sniper. :P
30, in the middle.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Dino

Quote from: Wolfslime123
Quote from: Wolfslime123Name: (Getting stuck here is never a good start. Umm...) Henry
Class [Assassin; Strongarm; Spy; Sniper; Thief; Infiltrator; Hunter]: Infiltrator, because we should probably get a full team and not just snipers.
Inventory: (A weapon, 50 coins, a few other small items if you want) A nasty knife (bonus points if you get the reference)
Backstory: He had to be good at hiding as a child because he and a gang of orphans were forced into theft and robbery. Later in life he got imprisoned. Learned to disguise himself from a another prisoner.
Appearance: err... black hair dark eyes pale skin why does this matter.
Other: Has the ability to go missing for long periods of time, or tendency rather, because of my lesser activity. Later pops up in reasonable places.
I'd prefer if you add an age though. Just select a random number between 20 and 40 or something like that. Otherwise, that's good. And thanks for choosing a class that's not sniper. :P
30, in the middle.
Fair enough. Accepted.

Wolfslime123

Henry walks into the building disguised as a completely normal person. No one knows it's him yet. (I mean he hasn't told the group.)
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Dino

Quote from: Wolfslime123Henry walks into the building disguised as a completely normal person. No one knows it's him yet. (I mean he hasn't told the group.)
Nah, sorry but
New members can join between missions with a "recruiting" phase if necessary.

You'll join after this mission ends.

Starmeadows

Janet reclasses into a hunter using a retcon involving a bow and a lack of backstory.
If at all possible.

Dino

Quote from: Smiley100PJanet reclasses into a hunter using a retcon involving a bow and a lack of backstory.
If at all possible.
Since you haven't used an attack or ability yet, I'll allow it. Just edit your signup and I'll edit the characters post.

Wolfslime123

Henry instead is eaten by the void and all evidence of his very existence except for distant memories is cast to the abyss, the voids cousin. Meanwhile, the 0 dimension, the abyss' roommate creates Alistair, and the nulliverse provides evodence that makes it seem like Alistair was Henry but with a different name. TL;DR I feel like changing Henry's name and at the same time, removing him from the scene.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

LiberianPrince

Quote from: Wolfslime123Henry instead is eaten by the void and all evidence of his very existence except for distant memories is cast to the abyss, the voids cousin. Meanwhile, the 0 dimension, the abyss' roommate creates Alistair, and the nulliverse provides evodence that makes it seem like Alistair was Henry but with a different name. TL;DR I feel like changing Henry's name and at the same time, removing him from the scene.
Ll writing a paragraph for a name change. :+1:

Wolfslime123

Quote from: NigerianPrince
Quote from: Wolfslime123Henry instead is eaten by the void and all evidence of his very existence except for distant memories is cast to the abyss, the voids cousin. Meanwhile, the 0 dimension, the abyss' roommate creates Alistair, and the nulliverse provides evodence that makes it seem like Alistair was Henry but with a different name. TL;DR I feel like changing Henry's name and at the same time, removing him from the scene.
Ll writing a paragraph for a name change. :+1:
Use up ALL the space.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Dino

Saro moves back to the rear of the building, this time peering into the window on the right. This time, he sees three pillars and no staircase. Inside, he can also hear some chatter.

-

The woman moves to make the drink. She casually answers the question as she works.

"Interesting you ask that. Some rich boy from a nearby province has come, booked all of the rooms and kept antiques in all of the rooms except the most expensive one where he sleeps. He's even brought his personal guard with him to protect his items," she adds, with a scoff and a disapproving shake of her head. Bringing him his drink, she leans in close and quietly adds, "If you want my advice, steer clear of him - seems like he has a nasty temper."

She places the drink on the bench in front of him, inviting him to take one of the high chairs.

-

Xander quietly hums to himself.

LiberianPrince

"Well that's a bit of an issue, considering I have to negotiate with the man."
Pierrot steps out for a second and strikes his firesteel a few times to call a meeting between him, Janet, and Xander.

"Here's the plan. I'm gonna stage a hold-up on the ground floor, blocking anybody's exit. I'm gonna try to cause enough commotion to draw guards downstairs. That way, Saro can pop right in and start loading out valuables. I need you guys to stand by those windows over there to make sure they're right where we want them. How's it sound?"

Dark

Saro, seeing no easy point of entry, returns to Pierrot and company.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Tezuka Yamikami

Xander nods, having no objections.

LiberianPrince

"Saro, just in time. I need you to climb up the building and try and find an entrance. There's rooms inside with unknown treasures. If you can just haul as many things out to ground level, we'll be good. I'll create a commotion on the ground floor. Once you hear some action, just do what you do best."

Pierrot motions for Xander and Janet to find positions on windows, setting up for the hold-up.

"Once the vase's out, I need one or both of you to help Saro with his haul. I've got a plan for escape, just remember to secure the goods."

Pierrot returns inside and sits down by the bartender, taking to his drink.

"So, how much does a room here run? That is, when there isn't a noble taking up all the rooms."

Tezuka Yamikami

Xander takes up a position according to Pierrot's plan.

Dark

Saro, just in time. I need you to Saro climbs up the building and try tries to find an entrance. There's rooms inside with unknown treasures. If you can just Saro hauls as many things out to ground level, we'll be good. I'll Pierrot will creates a commotion on the ground floor. Once you Saro hears some action, just do what you he does best.
Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

Dino

(Really Dark? what a shrub)

The woman shrugs.

"Depends how much I think they can pay."

-

Xander moves to a position near a window, ready to act if necessary.

-

Saro scales the back of the building, quickly finding two windows. Both are locked but could probably be picked or pried open.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Are signups still open for this?

Name: Isija
Class [Assassin; Strongarm; Spy; Sniper; Thief; Infiltrator; Hunter]: Spy
Inventory: Small pocket knife, 50 coins, blank book and writing implement, scarf, and some rations.
Appearance:
Other:
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Dino

Quote from: TymewalkAre signups still open for this?

Inventory: Small pocket knife, 50 coins, blank book and writing implement, scarf, and some rations.
Appearance:
Other:
signups are open but not for u lol shrub Yep, signups are open and that's fine but you might want to add an appearance.

Tymewalk

if signups aren't open for shrubs then you can't even run the game
hold on you don't have to sign up if you're the gm
curse you and your logic dino

Whoops, I completely missed that field facedesks

Appearance: A short woman with dark hair. Prefers to wear dark clothing. While she can adapt to most areas and climates, she's no stranger to heavy clothing and cold temperatures. She always seems as if there's just something about her you can't quite pin down.
Other: does anyone ever use this field for things other than jokes
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

LiberianPrince

oof, i forgot this existed

"Heh, clever. Well, it seems you're a smart young woman who knows what's good for herself so I've only one request of you."
Pierrot hops over and sits on the table, only so that there's no obstructions between him and the barkeep.
"Give me all the coins you've got. I know that you've recently been paid by a noble, so don't try and shortweight me."
"I'm sure you don't want to die just as much as I don't want to have taken an innocent woman's live, so if you would so kindly comply, I'll be on my way."

Wolfslime123

Quote from: TymewalkAre signups still open for this?

Appearance:
Other:
signups are open but not for u lol shrub Yep, signups are open and that's fine but you might want to add an appearance.
THERE IS NO APPEARANCE! DUN! DUN! DUUUNN!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/