News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

mundane socioeconomic tasks

Started by a-git-ated, Mar 13, 2018, 04:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Faressain

4 - If that happens again, it's a Chronicles of Pokemon all over the way again, so avert the shapeshifting crisis please!
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

a-git-ated

i should probably give less options to choose from if i want the story to drive on any sort of consensus. oh well; let's roll with it.

you ponder hosting a brat fry as an olive branch to the lurking beasts in the distance, but realize it's not worth your time right now.

what is very important is that you return to your mayoral form, which you do with ease becoz your original form is fresh in your mind. next time, however, you may not be so lucky.

you are kinda near the town square right now - not unlike that depicted here, but with more happiness and less murder.

1) that brat fry still sounds like a good idea fam
2) pull the paper with the black dot on it and run for your life
3) maybe find another exit to town; your quest should probably begin eventually

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

a-git-ated

you're quite certain that the plot fixtures of Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery" are not canonical in this universe. regardless, you somehow manage to acquire a paper with a black dot on it, and startled by its implications, run as a result, even though again, your town does not participate in the lottery. you should know, you're the friggin-froggin mayor runnin' this joint.

you regard me with contempt for all of the culturally-ambiguous lingo i just dropped in that last sentence, breaking the fourth wall to a point beyond repair.

what should I do now?

1) buy some bricks so maybe the mayor can not break through the fourth wall next time.
2) get back to the story becoz the mayor needs to start his quest.

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!