News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

be the paint and watch yourself dry

Started by a-git-ated, Apr 20, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

a-git-ated

i was told recently that i cant play as a non-playable character. technically, he is right, becoz the moment you play as a non-playable character, it is technically playable.

this mfg is basically the most hipster post-modern rpg im sure somebody has done before because hipsterism is unoriginal. if there's a fat italian man trying to save a materialistic princess from a grotesque HP Lovecraft-esque fantasy, you could be the block or the anthropomorphic mushroom's shoe or the text on the screen telling you to search another castle.

we're not playing super mario brothers ofcourse. i just think it serves as a good example.

also, i suppose you could play as peach or bowser in that situation, but i'd like to think it'd be more hilarious to play as something stupid and/or obscure.

oops; mario odyssey did that too lol.

if what im trying to describe here sounds interesting, gimme a hollar on this thread. no complex character sheet or anything. though if you have an object you'd like to start as, you can reply to this thread with that.

let's do this fam.

the2000

I'll be that stupid falling piano from Bubsy.
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Starmeadows

I'll be one of those pillar things in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Alex The JPEG

I'll be the coin in Super Mario Bros.'s coin counter.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Blunderbus

I'll be Generic Bokoblin #12489617235 in BoTW

Edit: actually I want to be a scuttlebug from SM64
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Starmeadows

Thats not obscure tho

Also, edit: I'll be Epik's Character's Dragonbone Club.
Second edit: I'll be Link's ancient arrow quiver.

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Account

I'm Account, and I am a sbubby roll on a bench. My favourite TBGers are Terrariadude, redgreenandblue and findanegg. Go check them out!

I LIEK MANK DEMES

Starmeadows

Should i repost this topic on the rpg forums

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.