News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

CYOA: sandwich apocalypse

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Apr 11, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

In a small country, in the most populated city, in a small suburb where wattle grows a lot, is a sandwich: a meatball sandwich with cheese. Little do people know it will begin to sprout sandwiches that will produce more powerful and smarter sandwiches, which will continue that until they destroy the universe.

You must choose your adventure. Each path will create new challenges. There are many endings, but only 1 will be the ultimate success! It will also be tasty in the end :D.

There are 4 people capable of saving the world. They have fast brains capable of solving problems quickly, while also being able to move and fight in both defensive of offensive ways. There are multiple people to choose, but eventually they will be together.

A: Steve is playing arrow.io.

B: Blake has new messages at Extrose World.

C: Kayla is in the middle of a corn maze.

D: Jake is having a sleep in.

Russel is sitting in a chair, watching TV (irrelevant person. Apparently part of this group, will eventually die).

Choose A, B, C or D.

Users who respond will get their own file. There are 2 people in a file.

Waitlist:
A: Ash_TBG, seanbobe
B: Alex the JPG
C: objecty
D: DaEpikDude
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: objectyC
You have been added to the wait list.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: DaEpikDudeD
Added to waitlist.

a-git-ated

i know what the first post says, but i'd kinda like to play as the russel guy, just for the heck of it...

lemme know if i can't do that. & i'll get out of your hair.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: a-git-atedi know what the first post says, but i'd kinda like to play as the russel guy, just for the heck of it...

lemme know if i can't do that. & i'll get out of your hair.
You cannot play as NPCs.

Ash_TBG

I like Eddsworld, TomSka, Sailor Moon, and Sci-fi shows. Need I say more?
Also, look at this or fall beneath my army of giant robots >:3
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=4864
"Jeg liker ost" -Ash 2018 Run it through google translate if you want, the language is Norwegian.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Ash_TBGA please!
Waitlisted.

Alex The JPEG

I guess B is the only option left, so I join B.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: Alex The JPEGI guess B is the only option left, so I join B.
Actually, at least 3 people need to join each file, but I'll accept your request.

Blunderbus

I didn't even remember I joined this tbh :P
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

-Terrariadude555-

-Terrariadude555-

Hoi

I'm canceling this, there is not enough interest and I'm planning another MFG

DownsGameClub

Closed as requested.
By the way, I think you're able to close your own topics.