News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Text Based Wedding

Started by PrincessPandaTBG, Jun 28, 2015, 10:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessPandaTBG

DISCLAIMER: This RPG is only meant to be for entertainment purposes and for simulating what a wedding will be like. No one is marrying for real. If you feel uncomfortable with this game, leave this topic immediately.

Welcome to the Text Based Wedding! In this game, roleplayers can participate in weddings and stuff. The TBGers will have a chance to marry another TBGer or a fictional character. Good luck!

Current Wedding
Bride: PrincessPandaTBG
Groom: Silver the Hedgehog (derpypretzel)
Bridesmaids: Somelia, Amy Rose (PrincessPandaTBG), Blaze the Cat (PrincessPandaTBG)
Groomsmen (Best Man will be bold): TheHockeyist, joefarebrother, Sonic (PrincessPandaTBG), Smiley, Shadow (PrincessPandaTBG)
Flower girl: Cream the Rabbit (PrincessPandaTBG)
Ring bearer: Seanbobe
Date started: 6/8/15

Planned Wedding(s)

Rules
  • Keep this game appropriate. There can be no intense violence, sexual acts, or stuff that's not suitable for kids.
  • If you propose a wedding, you must be the bride/groom of that wedding. Also, you may not propose a wedding if already married unless divorced.
  • The proposer's mate must approve the wedding in order to avoid direct embarrassment. Also, this is same as for the proposer, cannot marry if already married.
  • If you're having a fictional character be part of the wedding, someone including you must roleplay as that character.
  • The wedding must have all roles filled in. Although you can include fictional characters, you must have real TBGers.

Propose a wedding
[b]Bride[/b]:
[b]Groom[/b]:
[b]Bridesmaids[/b]:
[b]Groomsmen[/b] (Best Man will be bold):
[b]Flower girl[/b]:
[b]Ring bearer[/b]:

Past weddings
A regular TBGer from 2015-7, bless Sonic the Hedgehog
DARN YOU LACK OF SUPPORT FOR WEBP

Starmeadows

PrincessPandaTBG

Hey, this is a wedding game, not a rating game.

derpypretzel

Fine, I'll roleplay as Silver. :P

PrincessPandaTBG

'Kay.

Let's wait for others!

Starmeadows

Smiley tries to stay awake.

PrincessPandaTBG

*walks around in wedding gown*
:S

firefang16

I walk in. "Ooh, who's getting married?"
I'm very inactive here and on Scratch. Just remember Narancia best boy ;)

PrincessPandaTBG

Uh, me and Silver the Hedgehog.

*stares*

derpypretzel

*derpypretzel walks in* I'm just going to be standing behind this 3D print of Silver the whole time.

firefang16

"I thought Silver and Floee...nevermind."*awkward silence*

PrincessPandaTBG

Quote from: derpypretzel*derpypretzel walks in* I'm just going to be standing behind this 3D print of Silver the whole time.
Wat.

Quote from: firefang16"I thought Silver and Floee...nevermind."*awkward silence*
I know. This is just in the TBG universe. That only happens in the Sonic universe.

TheLetterThorn

Can I not be in this please? I'm not really active enough to RP, I'm busy with my book and writing music and singing and all that.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

PrincessPandaTBG

Siverko

Same. Would rather not be involved.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

firefang16

Ok so we need a best man and another bridesmaid.

PrincessPandaTBG

eveadelekitty

I'm going to be a psycho bridesmaid.

mmm whatcha sayyyy

objecty

I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

objecty

based on the form you cant have gay weddings and also you can't get divorces

why am i posting here instead of doing math?
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Rekekka

Oho

Insert obligatory Rebecca x Priscilla ship here.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

objecty

someone should reboot this
Thank you.

Ash_TBG

If this wasn't dead, I would totally ask to be the one person that crushes everything with a giant robot.
I like Eddsworld, TomSka, Sailor Moon, and Sci-fi shows. Need I say more?
Also, look at this or fall beneath my army of giant robots >:3
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=4864
"Jeg liker ost" -Ash 2018 Run it through google translate if you want, the language is Norwegian.