News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Unruinable Wish Game (DaEpikDude & Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Apr 06, 2018, 12:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

Granted. If you ever take any money out of an ATM it gets stolen.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

Blunderbus

Alex The JPEG

I can ruin this wish.

Granted. You have the money for 0.0000000000001 seconds before it disappears.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable US dollars,that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

Blunderbus

Granted. You get them all in cash and they're all on fire.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

Blunderbus

Granted. A new unlimited energy source is found and automation progresses to the point where nobody in the world has to do anything so the system of capitalism becomes obsolete and your money is now worthless.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses, and that money is never made worthless, or of ingorably small value in any way.

Blunderbus

Granted. Someone in your family kills you and inherits all the money (meaning the money is not technically stolen).

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that are not unwillingly taken away from me, and that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses, and that money is never made worthless, or of ingorably small value in any way.

Blunderbus

Alex The JPEG

I can ruin the wish (again) :P

Granted. The bank just happens to be closed, so the money doesn't actually end up getting transferred.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that are not unwillingly taken away from me, and that the money goes to my account without anything stopping or delaying it,  and that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses, and that money is never made worthless, or of ingorably small value in any way.

Blunderbus

Granted. Someone mind controls you to "willingly" give all the money to them.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted unstealable not dangerous or defective in any way and transferred directly to my bank account US dollars,that are not unwillingly taken away from me, and I am not mind controlled or otherwise forced to give away the money, and that the money goes to my account without anything stopping or delaying it,  and that do not disappear, and which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses, and that money is never made worthless, or of ingorably small value in any way.

Blunderbus

Granted.

Ok, seriously, if this isn't unruinable I'm going to have to seriously question my life decisions.

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: DaEpikDudeGranted.

Ok, seriously, if this isn't unruinable I'm going to have to seriously question my life decisions.
XDDD

Blunderbus

Blunderbus

Blunderbus