News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Unruinable Wish Game (DaEpikDude & Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Apr 06, 2018, 12:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, and that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without ridiculous withdrawal fees.

Blunderbus

Granted. You didn't specify exactly what you mean by "ridiculous", so the banks don't think the fees are ridiculous but they're still pretty big.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, and that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees.

Blunderbus

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws.

Blunderbus

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws.

Blunderbus

Granted. The money is in a really obscure currency that your country doesn't use.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws.

Blunderbus

Granted. It's in US dollars but you're in Europe right now.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws.

Blunderbus

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes.

Blunderbus

Granted. "The US dollar's value never crashes" means that it's value never goes down so all inflation stops, so the economy stagnates.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it.

Blunderbus

Granted. The US government collapses so the US dollar no longer exists.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

Blunderbus

Granted.

Unruinable

(guessing I should wait for a response before making my wish?)

Alex The JPEG

I can ruin this wish.

Granted. The money appears somewhere else in the universe that you will never be able to reach.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

Blunderbus

Blunderbus

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

Blunderbus

Granted. You waste all the money buying $50,000 suitcases.

GalaxySugarFox

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.