News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

skystare: overwatch x100

Started by findanegg, Apr 24, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

ya know how overwatch be different than tf2? skystare is a video-based gamification that takes those differences to the roof
based off of a post i made on reddit dot com slash are slash tee eff two:
one class (referred to as a Protagonist™) for every single weapon in tf2 including reskins
this means each class has only one weapon and its very obviously based off of a weapon from tf2
instead of saying "i need healing" Protagonists™ say "excuse me, but would a Protagonist with a healing based weapon or ability please use such an ability to augment my Protagnist's health points, thank you"
you need the latest version of the closed beta of Windows 20 to play, the game costs 50 bitcoin
literally none of the Protagonists™ are straight, white, or male
each Protagonist™ has an overly complicated backstory, and the lore for the game looks like a "Pepe Silvia"-style clusterduck
each Protagonist™ is overdesigned to the point that the physical act of looking at one will qualify you for being legally schizophrenic
the official comp league has nobody but males that fit the aryan eugenic standards from the 1940s
the media pays so much attention to it every other videogame company files for chapter 11
no one plays it but zygotes that talk about nothing but ugandan knuckles
anyway. sign up sheet:
Protagonist™:
Obvious TF2 Weapon:
Summary of Overcomplicated Backstory:
Other:
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.