News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If this gets a Post ID of 2048, we advance!

Started by CoolTBGGaming, Feb 08, 2018, 02:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

August 4th is our new estimated time to finish
🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

redgreenandblue

If this gets a Post ID of 1,099,511,627,776, we advance!
🌱

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

redgreenandblue

🌱

Flowermanvista

In the dystopian future...

"If this gets a Post ID of 1073741824, we advance!"
"If this gets a Post ID of 2147483648, we advance!"
"If this gets a Post ID of -0, we advance!"

Plot twist: PHP is so awful that no amount of wrangling with it can convince it to measure numbers like Post ID in anything but signed 32-bit integers :lol:
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: FlowermanvistaIn the dystopian future...

Plot twist: PHP is so awful that no amount of wrangling with it can convince it to measure numbers like Post ID in anything but signed 32-bit integers :lol:
Yeah.

Well we could do "If this gets a Post ID of 4294967296, we advance! (Topic 1)"

That topic will reach 2147483648 then be closed.

And then finally, "If this gets a Post ID of 4294967296, we advance! (Topic 2)" will be made and then we will advance.

Edit: I think the overflow occurs at 2147483647, so we'd need a Topic 2 (just like 4294967296) but that'd be closed immediately.

Also maybe "If these topics get a Post ID of _________________________________________, we advance! Would be a better name.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

Quote from: CoolTBGGaming
Quote from: FlowermanvistaIn the dystopian future...

Yeah.

Well we could do "If this gets a Post ID of 4294967296, we advance! (Topic 1)"

That topic will reach 2147483648 then be closed.

And then finally, "If this gets a Post ID of 4294967296, we advance! (Topic 2)" will be made and then we will advance.

Edit: I think the overflow occurs at 2147483647, so we'd need a Topic 2 (just like 4294967296) but that'd be closed immediately.

Also maybe "If these topics get a Post ID of _________________________________________, we advance! Would be a better name.
I do not think we can count to 4 billion
🌱

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

🌱

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.