News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Insanity - Everything and Nothing is possible!

Started by Tymewalk, Nov 01, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Just Dance game is the best?

Just Dance
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Greatest Hits
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance: Best Of
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 3
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii
4 (36.4%)
Just Dance 4
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii 2
3 (27.3%)
Just Dance 2014
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Wii U
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2015
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2016
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2017
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2018
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance 2019
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2020
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2021
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2022
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2023 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance 2024 Edition
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Kids
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2
0 (0%)
Just Dance Kids 2014
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance: Disney Party
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Disney Party 2
0 (0%)
Dance on Broadway
1 (9.1%)
ABBA: You Can Dance
2 (18.2%)
The Hip-Hop Dance Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Black-Eyed Peas Experience
1 (9.1%)
The Michael Jackson Experience
1 (9.1%)
Yo-kai Watch Dance: Just Dance Special Version
0 (0%)
Just Dance: Vitality School
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance Now
2 (18.2%)
Just Dance Unlimited
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance+
1 (9.1%)
Just Dance VR
1 (9.1%)
There have never been any other dancing games published by Ubisoft. Do not ask.
4 (36.4%)
rebscilla handholding simulator
9 (81.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Tezuka Yamikami

Tezuka sighs, before stabbing himself with a Stand Arrow he stole from Orangekit, and gaining the stand [God], which allows him to be God. He becomes God.
It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Wolfslime123

Wolfslime changes his name to \\/\/ because he doesn not meet al requirements to legally (probably an incorrectly used term but it sounds more official this way.) change his username on the TBGs.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

TheLetterThorn

Is this still a thing? I'm joining. XD

Name: Fitzgerald
Appearance: Slender and delicate but with a penchant for suits and ties
Inventory (not too many items please): Infinite supply of cake
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Tymewalk

Quote from: HeathcliffeIs this still a thing? I'm joining. XD

Name: Fitzgerald
Appearance: Slender and delicate but with a penchant for suits and ties
Inventory (not too many items please): Infinite supply of cake
Definitely a thing. Welcome aboard, matey!
Quote from: ChildGamerWhatever Mary Sues are still alive all die except the original.
rip mary sues
2017 - 2018
Quote from: RekekkaTheFabulousRebecca types in TimmyTheWizard and prays to Elimine that this actually works.

---

Orangekit is a tad bit furious that the rock turned into a cookie without him activating his switch. Oh well, at least it is a Requiem stand now. Orangekit then proceeds to harass the townspeople.
-- LOGIN ACCEPTED --
>
Quote from: CrazeePiSome guy walks by and sees the noclipping shoe and for some reason assumes that the entire group caused this. He calls them all cheaters and yells at them about how he's going to find an admin and get them banned, and that'll make him one step closer to being a moderator. He seems to like yelling at everyone more than doing that though.

Quote from: Tymewalkbut there was no sv_cheats 1

Quote from: CrazeePiA strong gust of wind happens to blow shoe into the box and onto the keyboard, coincidentally pressing the keys in an order that enters "sv_cheats 1" into the con sole.
That guy gets slapped in the face.

explanation accepted, have a nice day
Quote from: Terrariadude
Quote from: TerrariadudeName: Terrariadude
Appearance: tall body, muscles, fire wings, a tail, blue shirt with Terraria tree, green shorts, fire as hair.
Inventory (not too many items please): Chaos Sword (kills things instantly, shoots a purple beam), invincibility charm, solar flare armour, spectral crossbow (shoots lasers, not arrows), nuke staff (rains bombs from the sky while creating a shield around Terrariadude), banhammer.
accepted
Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiTezuka sighs, as he gets out his Banhammer and proceeds to ban Orangekit for 5 more posts from this post
Wish granted. "This post" is ambiguous and Orangekit is banned immediately.
Quote from: Smiley100PNepeta slices one of the pineapples and takes the other 572 in her inventory before continuing to write her well-renowned Warrior Cats series.

Nepeta now has 572 pineapples, and one sliced pineapple.

Pizza is removed from Nepeta's inventory.
Quote from: RekekkaTheFabulousOrangekit then says No u to the ban and begins to fly to the sun and turn it into a cookie
no u it is, cookie sun happens
Quote from: Tezuka YamikamiTezuka sighs, before stabbing himself with a Stand Arrow he stole from Orangekit, and gaining the stand [God], which allows him to be God. He becomes God.
GOD appears behind Tezuka, who is now God.

HELLO.
Quote from: Wolfslime123Wolfslime changes his name to \\/\/ because he doesn not meet al requirements to legally (probably an incorrectly used term but it sounds more official this way.) change his username on the TBGs.
Okey-dokey then

more stuff happens, don't blame me I've been busy and I couldn't keep up ok
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Rekekka

Everyone on the word dies due to the lack of a sun....

or that would be the case, if Rebecca didn't type in the command to add another sun as soon as Orangekit turned it into a cookie.

Orangekit is bewildered. "How?! No one can just spawn suns in!" Orangekit has no idea Rebecca has access to the grand old computer, and begins to look for clues.

---

"Hmmmmm..... so I can do anything with this?" Rebecca pondered. Shortly after uttering those words, Rebecca grew a dastardly grin on her face, as if she was contemplating on doing something maniacal. She props open the command and types these commands:

>mapchange wedding altar
>warp_ent Raven
>support_rank Raven S

and a few more commands that shall not be listed, but you get the idea of what is going on.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."
This is a message from Lord Nergal.
I await you on the Dread Isle.

Treehee

burn baby burn starts playing while insane phoenix burns everything around him.
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Tezuka Yamikami

Tezuka sighs, before typing in his own command prompt.
>delet_ent RebeccaAfterwards, he types in some more.
>warp_ent Dio_Brando
>quote_text_load 'You thought it was a normal day of command prompt hacking ...'
>summon_ent [THE WORLD]
>stand_pwr [Time Stop]
>summon_wpn Thrw_Knf
>mega_clone_item Thrw_Knf
>target Rebecca
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>target Raven
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>target coolman2443
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>throw_item Thrw_Knf
>loop_prv_six 69
>stand_pwr [Time Resume]
>crit_quote_text_load 'BUT IT WAS ME, DIO!'
>voice_file_load BIWMD.mp3
>action_load evil_laugh
>pose_load Satania_evil_laugh
>action_load evil_smug
>facial_expression_load Kono_Dio_Da

And so it escalates.
Yes I know I have pretty much eliminated Rekekka from this rp but whatever that's what I do best

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Rekekka

Unfortunately for Tezuka, only one command prompt was given out, so nothing really happens. Although, there is DIO right next to him. and he don't look happy.
Your local meme dealer. The man who also completed Final Fantasy 2 0% growths solo run.
"Go to Brazil."

Tezuka Yamikami

Tezuka sighs, before summoning a portal, hopping through it and closing it.

-Terrariadude555-

Terrariadude rains nukes on Tezuka from a long distance.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Ian123asd

Golden Sonic runs through the zones at supersonic speeds.
Choco ain't the only thing loco! :D

Are you a fan of Sonic The Hedgehog? Then check out my RP, Sonic Chaos Stars!

Faressain

Suddenly, The Player appears behind all the masks. "Guys, stop! You're destabilising balance of this very omniverse! Even though I pretended to be sans, even if I pretended to be Polandball, I had multiple forms. But all were, but a mere shadow of me!

Suddenly, the earth shakes as The Player comes into scene, and deflects the nukes, destroys all the stands and takes the computer away from messing up.

"I hope you'll learn a lesson."

The Player is the mask behind Sans and Polandball. It is very embodiment of every character I had.

"Well, darn, I have nothing to do with Trebonth and Halt's masks... Might you be nice and let me stay there?" He shows a Snivy mask and other, of the human rouge he has.

"By the way, I have no name, and no goal I pursue, but create my own to my masks to follow. You can say at me The Player. And so you know, why you all are but a puppets of other Players."
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

Terrariadude doesn't care, and stabs his chaos sword into the Player's heart.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Faressain

The player firmly snaps the sword into two and throws it far away. "Wouldn't it be nice if you stopped randomly attacking?"

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Rekekka

Orangekit flies around a bit more before he smells something fishy....

"Wait a minute...." She stops for a moment, and heads over to where the smell is coming from. Luckly for Orangekit, it was a nice plate of salmon. He quickly grabs it and scampers off back to his base.

---

Rebecca attempts to figure out what else she can do with the command prompt. It's not like Orangekit will find her or anything. :roll:
"Go to Brazil."

-Terrariadude555-

Terrariadude summoned another chaos sword, this time more powerful and indestructible. Terrariadude stabs orangekit.

Ash_TBG

Ok welp here comes Ash, I'll try not to ruin everything
Name: Tord
Appearance: Short (like 5' 3"); brown hair with two horn-like spikes in the front, red hoodie
Inventory: A rifle and a small pistol, both with some ammo.
I like Eddsworld, TomSka, Sailor Moon, and Sci-fi shows. Need I say more?
Also, look at this or fall beneath my army of giant robots >:3
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=4864
"Jeg liker ost" -Ash 2018 Run it through google translate if you want, the language is Norwegian.

Faressain

The Player found an loophole and instead took it and deleted it from this realm.

Tezuka Yamikami

Tezuka drops two anti-shield-and-shenanigans-that-can-possibly-prevent-these-nukes-from-being-dropped-or-falling-down-or-landing-and-destroying-this-roleplay-which-I-know-will-be-annoying-but-deal-with-it nukes down on this RP.

-Terrariadude555-

Terrariadude found a loophole to capture the player and resummon an indestructible unremovable even stronger chaos sword.

Orangekit

Unfortunately due to some unforeseen circumstances and not crappy writing, the blow that was supposed to hurt Orangekit does nothing at all. It is said that to this day scientists are trying to figure out the cause of this, but none can really confirm.
Totally not coolman2443
(This is an alt account just in case.)

LiberianPrince

I'm selling your kidneys and there's nothing you can do about it.

Orangekit

I mean, its not like I need my kidney anyways. Actually, I have a proposition. We steal EVERYONES' kidneys and sell them to someone or something.
Totally not coolman2443
(This is an alt account just in case.)

Karanrimé

I jump out of an airplane.

Mary Sue does not care.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;