News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

99929292944638284656@83839847578292958 things that need to exist

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Apr 20, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

mrbumppo

DownsGameClub

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

manosysltia

pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Tymewalk

10/10 (and also not riddled with viruses)

6. Half-Life 3
c'mon you know someone was gonna say it
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

ye/10

7. A cheaper version of the OP-1 that also works more as a DAW
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CoolTBGGaming

8.5/10

BITFS 0X A PRESSES MEME ON NINTENDO64 USING PARALLEL UNIVERSES QPU DEFACTO SPEED & QPU ALIGNMENT ULTIMATE MEME NO H4X USED AND TJ "HENRY" YOSHI AN A PRESS IS AN A PRESS. YOU CAN'T SAY IT'S ONLY A HALF WITH ROLLING ROCKS AND SCUTTLEBUGS TO TELEPORT STRAIGHT TO ELEVATOR TO GET 0X A PRESSES 8 DAY LONG SETUP TWITCH LIVESTREAM KAPPA LOLCATZ USED LUIGI BURNED PEDRO SPOTS BUILDING UP SPEED MYSTERY GOOMBA KILLED SM64 SUNSHINE GALAXY ODYSSEY POKEMON GO FOOTAGE LEAKED FROM NINTENDO FILE SELECT MUSIC TTC UPWARP USED AND MORE MEMZ SO YEAH BOOM
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

manosysltia

correct/10

also:
Quote from: findaneggA cheaper version of the OP-1 that also works more as a DAW
this ^^ absolutely needs to be a thing

wristbands fit to your actual wrist and not 1/4 of the way down your arm
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Faressain

8/10

10. A machine to change us into freshborn Pokemon or animals (or their eggs). But not back.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

6/10

Better memes that don't die a week after creation,
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Dabzers

(i would write an essay here but i don't want to make y'all scroll a lot)

redgreenandblue

realicraft

7/10
Quote from: Thartler10. A machine to change us into freshborn Pokemon or animals (or their eggs). But not back.
Same as that, but reversable.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce