News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Temporary chat thread

Started by Shpore, Aug 09, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karanrimé

The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

objecty

i'm watching all of them right now and i already love them
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Karanrimé

I"m waiting until they air on CN.
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

objecty

i wasn't online

because i was watching back to the future
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

redgreenandblue

Guess what I have been doing this fine spring day.

Shoveling snow :|

objecty

"Might I suggest selling your doomsday device? You haven't used it since the beginning of Season 1!"
*later*
"Sounds like the writers are just phoning it in, but we'll check it out."

Why. Are there so many meta jokes?

And why are all of them so funny?
Thank you.

objecty

*everyone is cheering, screen begins to black out*
"Wait! We forgot to end on a joke."
*pies fall on his face, everyone laughs*
Thank you.

Starmeadows

Idk tbh
Also Im trying to compose a list of the top 10 most inconvenient character deaths, who's with me

#1 is probably PEGGYY Hamham and
Yeah

objecty

?
what are you even saying 'idk' to

also silkwings snouts are long because they are made of cheese and alexander hamilton :)
Thank you.

-Terrariadude555-

Can anybody name the most inconvenient time for a phone call to happen?
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

objecty

i watched an episode of sonic boom which is one of those typical things in most shows like that where the main characters have to babysit for someone

it was a good episode tho, happy feels :D
Thank you.

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

objecty

holy heck i just noticed an animation error in a sonic boom episode

sticks is really creepy without the irises of her eyes o.o
Thank you.

TheTealWashableMarker

objecty

Thank you.

TheTealWashableMarker

objecty

i mean yeah i happen to be checking tbgs and watching sonic boom and playing animal crossing right now (although the tab was open on scratch for a while which is why it took me 8 minutes to respond)
Thank you.

objecty

today i discovered the beauty that is google translate sings
Thank you.

Seanbobe

Quote from: objectytoday i discovered the beauty that is google translate sings
gradually watermelon.

objecty

Quote from: seanbobe
gradually watermelon.
i do not like your royal buttons
Thank you.

Seanbobe

Quote from: objecty
gradually watermelon.
APPENDIX DOMINATING DEATH!

GalaxySugarFox

So, anyone know then name of the new color in my sig? (And, yes, I know its a shade of purple/blue)

objecty

Quote from: objecty
Quote from: seanbobegradually watermelon.
APPENDIX DOMINATING DEATH!
put the spoon in a sacred place, connected to the brain
Thank you.

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: objectyi mean yeah i happen to be checking tbgs and watching sonic boom and playing animal crossing right now (although the tab was open on scratch for a while which is why it took me 8 minutes to respond)
Congratulations.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl