Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

TBGs Idle (Page 1) / Main Topics / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-Nov-12  13:52:11

ChildGamer
TBGer
Website

TBGs Idle

All the information regarding this game can be found here, or can be discovered through other means except a few things:

This is DPH. Any check ins you need to do are welcome, and save me time calculating.
You may only chain attacks 60x. You have to striking those strings together to be actively playing.
Post to request a file, then post to attack and how many times. You may not do any new hiring or levelling while attacking.

There is a Demon named Chal'thour. Chal'thour wants to destroy all of humanity one person at a time. Chal'thour will destroy any human it sees, Black, White, Male, Female, Gay, Straight, etc.
Don't be Racist/Sexist/Homophobic/etc. Be like Chal'thour.
Disclaimer: this is not aimed at any one user in particular, or any user at all, really. This is solely intended to be amusing, and if I fail miserably to the point of it being offensive, I will remove this, much to Chal'thour's dissatisfaction.
A number of Internets. Dare you add one more?
CG's House of Games- Play games made by me, old and new! Have fun and ignore the horrors of life for an hour or two!

#2 2018-Apr-16  04:15:55

Thartler
TBGer

Re: TBGs Idle

I'm joining it after 9 years in development.

Shhhh, join this! We promise you will be able to live like people from other universe... kinda.
Well, guess if we wanted to do transformations, we would have to get advanced technology. Oh wait, there will be a game which allows that! And I know which one!
Whether I play Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, I always make artefact elsewhere, like defeating hard boss, making some excessive quality items or even making a miracle.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … ntions.png
"We're in middle of very important science project, feel free to visit us at any time."
Announcement - please stop ruining the website, normal users, by posting false beliefs. Seriously, it's bad, and might as well fasten the inevitable.
The more you know, the more you risk being caught by men with black shirts - aka those whose truth is taboo word. It's like fight with air - you can't win.

#3 2018-Apr-16  07:51:19

ChildGamer
TBGer
Website

Re: TBGs Idle

Alas, I think this game is very very dead.

Rejected because I don't need any more workload right now.

There is a Demon named Chal'thour. Chal'thour wants to destroy all of humanity one person at a time. Chal'thour will destroy any human it sees, Black, White, Male, Female, Gay, Straight, etc.
Don't be Racist/Sexist/Homophobic/etc. Be like Chal'thour.
Disclaimer: this is not aimed at any one user in particular, or any user at all, really. This is solely intended to be amusing, and if I fail miserably to the point of it being offensive, I will remove this, much to Chal'thour's dissatisfaction.
A number of Internets. Dare you add one more?
CG's House of Games- Play games made by me, old and new! Have fun and ignore the horrors of life for an hour or two!

Board footer