Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Unruinable Wish Game (DaEpikDude & Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX) (Page 2) / Game Files / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-Apr-13  03:02:00

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

Re: Unruinable Wish Game (DaEpikDude & Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX)

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, and that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without ridiculous withdrawal fees.

#27 2018-Apr-14  17:44:36

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. You didn't specify exactly what you mean by "ridiculous", so the banks don't think the fees are ridiculous but they're still pretty big.

#28 2018-Apr-14  18:15:49

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, and that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees.

#29 2018-Apr-14  18:31:42

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. Your bank doesn't have online banking.

#30 2018-Apr-15  04:22:59

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws.

Last edited by GalaxySugarFox (2018-Apr-23  08:13:23)

#31 2018-Apr-26  00:02:38

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. The online banking is incredibly slow.

#32 2018-Apr-26  02:39:12

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws.

#33 2018-Apr-26  05:50:14

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. The money is in a really obscure currency that your country doesn't use.

#34 2018-Apr-26  06:33:25

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws.

#35 2018-Apr-27  00:47:33

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. It's in US dollars but you're in Europe right now.

#36 2018-Apr-28  03:56:20

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws.

#37 2018-Apr-28  10:53:29

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. The value of the US dollar crashes.

#38 2018-Apr-28  13:42:25

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes.

#39 2018-Apr-28  15:58:48

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. "The US dollar's value never crashes" means that it's value never goes down so all inflation stops, so the economy stagnates.

#40 2018-Apr-29  03:05:31

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it.

#41 2018-Apr-29  10:14:06

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. The US government collapses so the US dollar no longer exists.

#42 2018-Apr-29  12:21:36

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

#43 2018-Apr-29  14:51:50

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted.

Unruinable

(guessing I should wait for a response before making my wish?)

#44 2018-Apr-30  00:56:49

Alex The JPEG
TBGer
Website

I can ruin this wish.

Granted. The money appears somewhere else in the universe that you will never be able to reach.

Hi, I'm Alex The JPEG. Creator of the sandwich, the TGORADASWH trend, proud completer of Post ID 1024, and Trendy's boyfriend. Other than that, I'm just some random guy on the internet.

~Guess when I will get 6,000 posts, and more people's milestones here!
~Also, while you're at it, come join my Bad Translator CYOA and Unruinable Wish Game!
~Don't forget to post here to contribute to getting a post ID of 32! Don't double-post though.
~My compooters: Acer Spin 5, Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 620|Dell Latitude E6500, Linux Mint 18.3 Sylvia, Intel Core 2 Duo CPU @ 2.20 GHz, 4 GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro NVS 160M|Asus X555, Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i7-5500U CPU @ 2.4 GHz, 6 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4400|Asus Chromebook C202S, Chrome OS, Intel Celeron N3060 CPU @ 1.6 GHz, 4 GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 400|
~Hey, wanna give me an Internet? Click here.
~ cool

#45 2018-Apr-30  06:36:04

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

#46 2018-Apr-30  12:19:03

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. You legitimately received fake money.

#47 2018-May-01  15:31:41

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

bump

#48 2018-May-01  16:41:14

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

#49 2018-May-01  18:16:40

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

Granted. You waste all the money buying $50,000 suitcases.

#50 2018-May-02  03:41:02

GalaxySugarFox
TBGer
Website

I wish for 1 million legitimately received not-borrowed-from-the-bank and in my reach legitimate and not wasted US dollars, which are easily and readily exchangable, and that which everyone believes to be legitimate, and that I have the card for the unhackable bank account they are in, and I know the pin because the bank account with 1 million dollars is mine, and that the bank will never go out of business, that it doesn't make all the other banks go out of business, and that the bank has good customer service, and that my (unstealable) credit card is always accepted no matter what, that there are plenty of ATMs in my area without what everyone would consider unreasonably high withdrawal fees, and that the bank has fast online banking without any of the above mentioned flaws, and that the US dollar's value never crashes, and that the economy never stagnates as a result of it, and that no government ever collapses.

Board footer