News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

1000 Blank white cards REBOOT REBOOT

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Mar 27, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

Credit to YouFindYourselfInJail for the original and 8435.5 for the reboot. 8435.5 did not respond, so this is temporary until he gets back.

1000 Blank White Cards is a game where anything can happen, because you make the cards!
Before we start the game, everyone makes 6 cards.
To begin, everyone gets a hand of 5 cards which may or may not be blank.  If the card is blank, congratulations!  You get to define that card.  Turn order is determined by order of signup.  On your turn, you draw a card (and define it if it's blank), then play a card. When the deck is exhausted, whoever has the most points wins!  Then everyone decides what cards to keep for the next round, and what cards to throw away.
-RULES-
Don't look at other files
Follow the TBG guidelines
Have fun!

If you want to join, just say so in the comments.

Current players:
Smiley100P
redgreenandblue
Beagel
Tymewalk
Terrariadude
YouFindYourSelfInJail

Queued players:
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

-Terrariadude555-

Just so you know, seven players are needed to start. If you had a file in the original, all data is lost. Sorry!
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: 8435.5hey, i didn't approve
Sorry. Thought you were inactive on the other topic. I'll close this now.