News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The island: The act of survival. 1/7 files. Play today!

Started by -Terrariadude555-, Mar 14, 2018, 06:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

You are on a luxury cruise boat when the boat crashes. After 3 days, you have scavenged the boat for supplies such as metal, food and beds. Others go off on their own with what they need while you stay with the boat. You have made a shelter for yourself, a cooking area and some storage. Unfortunately, sea creatures are trying to invade your island.

You can choose four: different classes. They are:
Swordman: high health and damage, but not much range.
Bowman: long range, but in danger if confronted up close.
Ninja: not much health, but high damage and dodge.
Juggernaut: high health and damage, but not able to dodge. Quite resilient to weak attacks and immune to ranged attacks.

Form:
Game name:
Class:
Weapons (max of three):
Armour:

Sword types:
Longsword: long range, but high use time.
Shortsword: short range, but low use time.
Spikesword: high damage and decent length.
Curvesword: high damage and knockback, but may backfire on you.

Bow types (bowman only):
Longbow: powerful, but hard to charge.
Hunting bow: not much damage, but fires quickly.
Multibow: able to shoot multiple arrows, but inaccurate.

Shield types (required for juggernaut):
Large shield: defensive, but heavy.
Small shield: small, but can be thrown and easy to carry.
Spikeshield: can be used to stab enemies while being defensive.

Shuriken types:
Sharpstar: sharp, but short range.
Longstar: long range, but inaccurate.
Shortstar: accurate, but not much damage.

Spear types:
Longspear: long range, but cannot be thrown.
Shortspear: short range, but throwable, And quickly.
Spikespear: high damage and throwable, but not the longest range.
Trident: throwable quickly, but not that much damage.

Armour:
Steel armour: steel plating that is defensive, but heavy.
Leather: woven leather pads that are light but not the most defensive.
Steel scailmail: strips of leather covered by steel plates. This armour is light and defensive, but weaker to ranged attacks.
Shellmail: woven pads of leather covered in carved shells, this special armour that is not as defensive or as light as steel scalemail, but it lasts for a long time.
Steel shellmail: leather underside with steel plates and stitched shell patches (mostly on the chest and helmet), this is defensive and long lasting, but not as light as steel mail.

Shells are the currency for upgrades, new weapons, turrets and allies that can help you temporarily. You earn 2-5 shells per sea creature killed. If you die, you lose all your shells, but your weapons remain with you.

Tokens are rare drops from sea creatures. The tokens can do one of the following:

1: give you 50 shells
2: give you a random weapon
3: you are paralysed
4: you recieve an ally
5: you get 125 shells
6: you are surrounded with no escape
7: you lose 1 weapon
8: give you 30 shells
9: you lose 10 shells
10: you get 2 tokens

Obviously, the game runs on a d20 system, with 1 being the worse and 20 being the best.
You will not recieve 2 1s in quick succession, nor will you die within 35 posts. After 75 posts, the game becomes heated, and you will almost certainly die by 100 posts. If you don't die by 125 posts, you recieve 250 shells and you are able to participate in anybody's game File.

:)
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Just a note, MFGs are limited to 7 files.
Also signup
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

Game name: Lloyd
Class: Ninja
Weapons (max of three): If I can take 3 I'll take Sharpstar, Longstar, and Small shield. If not I'll just take the Sharpstar.
🌱

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: 8435.5Just a note, MFGs are limited to 7 files.
Also signup
Use the form. You can't just signup. You need to specify your weapons and class.
Quote from: redgreenandblueGame name: Lloyd
Class: Ninja
Weapons (max of three): If I can take 3 I'll take Sharpstar, Longstar, and Small shield. If not I'll just take the Sharpstar.
Accepted. You now have sharpstar, shortsword (ninjas need to have a sword) and small shield. File will be made soon.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

-Terrariadude555-

-Terrariadude555-

Ad:

Zombie Tower Defence!

Zombies!                                      Explosions!                            That banana guy!
Enjoy this fun-filled multi File game by Terrariadude!
Place towers to defend your base and village from ever-lasting waves of zombies!
Create explosions with zero gore!
See that banana guy dance around to kill the zombies!
You will never forget this MFG! Play now at Terrariadude's MFGs!

Faressain

The ads in-RPG won't bring you anywhere... Same as the attractive title. Only our imagination can turn us good.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

-Terrariadude555-

-Terrariadude555-

-Terrariadude555-